xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Xbox Games On Kazaa  (Read 223 times)

gnutellafan

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2002, 09:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (socrates @ Nov 21 2002, 12:14 AM)
Well your wrong there kiddo, i have see warnings on some of the servers from DC that state that anyone who is working for any kind of goverment that is there to try to shut it down or to get at people are not aloud to enter as the law of bill clinton somthing somthing....blah blah blah you get the point. wink.gif

Im sure you are joking right, these "protection" mean nothing.

sfj6

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2002, 01:17:00 PM »

This is fuckin crazy. Maybe some one forgot to tell you guys that this is a public forum! This talk of "sharing" copyright xbox gmes via some fucking hub needs to stop! If you wanna be a lamo and not pay for your games just go rent it and burn it, don't ruin the scene for every one else by giving your games to every shmuk that has an isp. It is amazing that this topic is still here and open, aren't there any mods?

Anyway, if any one here has ever heard of something called the Sega Dreamcast, you would know that it no longer exists. Granted, that is partly due to newly developed technology. However a large contributing factor was that a bunch of lazy morons thought they were smart by "backing up" and ditributing their games in return for other non purchased "backed up" games. It was a good idea until developers made no profit. you see, no $ going to developers means no games for xbox and with out games for xbox there is no fucking reason to have the system at all.

The reason for buying a modchip is so you can use emulators of classic (but already dead) systems like nes or snes, not so you can kill a new system by essentialy stealing games. So to all the lamo warez supporters: why don't you all take a confused but much needed step away from your computers and get a freaking job to support your video game habbits instead of obsessing over some god damed hub!

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2002, 01:23:00 PM »

here is some advise for ya.....just go away......this is the best advise for ya's

socrates

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2002, 02:35:00 PM »

Yup, im with TowerT, i have two kids a morgage and lots O bills, all my moneys going to making me happy with projects to keeps me busy and sain and stop me from listeing to voices in my head that tell me TO KILL ALL PEOPLE WHO HATE HACKING AND TO RIP OUT STUFFING FROM TEDDY BEARS WITH FLUFFY OPRSDIOWEPOIJMFSBVKL DNBK,L.................oops...sorry about that, i kinda let it get away from me again didnt i?......................................Help me Help you.

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2002, 03:36:00 PM »

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

These posts are not only brazenly moronic in their true nature, but at the same time insulting to the Xbox-Scene itself. By it's own rules..you are breaking with IP address posts themselves.

Why not start posting Evox and BIOS files here as well. Seems like you want this forum to dissapear in lawsuits.

I'm really surprised that the mods have let this shit go on for so long.

socrates

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2002, 03:39:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

socrates

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2002, 03:40:00 PM »

Ooops didnt relaize that Dark Schneider posted before me, my last post was meant for sfj6 so no wires crossed here k.

socrates

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2002, 04:00:00 PM »

wink.gif ) so if a mod could shut this and bury it that would rock. wink.gif

xbox_freak!!

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2002, 09:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (TowerT @ Nov 21 2002, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (sfj6 @ Nov 21 2002, 08:17 PM)
The reason for buying a modchip is so you can use emulators of classic (but already dead) systems like nes or snes, not so you can kill a new system by essentialy stealing games. So to all the lamo warez supporters: why don't you all take a confused but much needed step away from your computers and get a freaking job to support your video game habbits instead of obsessing over some god damed hub!

Why do you need a modchip, if you want to use emus. They've been around forever on the computer. Besides aren't the commercial roms they play "warez" too?

Oh, BTW, I do have a job at which I can work at home and make more money than most ppl my age could only dream about. I visit this forum when I need a break from coding.

You wanna support your publisher, fine. I have paid a lot of money in the past, at the arcades and home systems, when I was growing up on a $50/week pay from my paper route, to fund crappy game companies. I have real bills to pay (mortgage, utilities, food, etc.), and don't budget my hard-earned money for crappy games that I can now no longer return.

I am also with Socrates and Tower on this one.HACKING RULES!

Cheerio

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2002, 06:02:00 AM »

jester.gif  jester.gif  jester.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  jester.gif  jester.gif  jester.gif

Al_Ghazi

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2002, 08:09:00 AM »

Direct Connect sucks.

Could someone whap the games on Kazaa?

Gaz

gnutellafan

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2002, 12:26:00 PM »

Kazza suck worse

bagel5009

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2002, 12:42:00 PM »

laugh.gif

socrates

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2002, 01:48:00 PM »

sad.gif..............but i was told its not the size that matters its how you use it?????

socrates

• Archived User
Xbox Games On Kazaa
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2002, 02:20:00 PM »

wink.gif
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8