xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Bundles On Sale At Gamestop.com  (Read 1641 times)

lex luther

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Bundles On Sale At Gamestop.com
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 08:18:00 AM »

If gamestop says it will ship then it will ship!! I preorded the sliver bundle in sept got it november 22

This is for online only im not talking about your local store.

sc03979

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »

I'm really thinking about that bundle too. I was looking to spend $600 on the premium and games. If it was only $800. What pisses me off is I had a feeling that my local walmart might have one so I go in and buy a few things. Then I come home fire up the pc come to the xbox-scene forums and bam cc had some on sale. I was too late. If I had just came home right away I would have got one.

Boy $1000, is it worth it? I could always sell one of the controllers and the games I don't want.

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »

i purchased the 999bundle + xboxlive. Ended up being 1119$ with 49$ being shipping. I accidently hit overnight shipping my bad hahah...But ya condsidering just the system is almost 800-900$ on ebay this is a steal.. I'm gonna return the games i dont want to Walmart for store credit or ill try gamestop or something..

John Deadly

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 11:11:00 AM »

Well, i ordered. hoping for the best. fingers crossed, will pray also. cya tuesday!

sc03979

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(bigjoepo @ Dec 8 2005, 12:19 PM) View Post

Xbox 360 Pro      1   $399.99    Pre-Release ETA: 11/22/05

That scares me enough to wait another few weeks. Thanks for the info. Oh well...guess I'll have to keep playing fear, chronicles of riddick for pc and madden 06, farcry, xmen legends on xbox. Maybe I'll have one by jan.

SnackyCakes

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »

I purchased this bundle as well (about an hour after it was posted) and got the same order list (statuses) as bigjoepo.  Here's hoping to this thing actually shipping monday =)  Curious about one thing, though.  Since the items are all listed seperately, anything stopping us from simply returning the items we dont' want?  Checked the Gamestop return policy and didn't see anything that would prevent it.

Dan121

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »

i got the same as everyone else

lets form a prayer circle

will someone call them?(ask if were getting our systems or not) im working right now and I cant call for another 3 hours

call us at 1-800-883-8895.
Customer service is available 8 a.m.- 8 p.m Monday through Friday and 8
a.m.- 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.

thanks

derfla

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »

Same here.. How do you back order an extended warranty?

bigjoepo

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »

I just called and spoke to a very nice representative and she said:

1. They're getting shipments of the bundles tpday/tomorrow and that is what caused the sale on the site
2. The site WILL NOT sell more than the number they are receiving
3. Despite the "backordered" status of some of the items, they are all arriving in a bundle to their facility so they will be filled as a bundle, not shipped separately.
4. They will be shipping Monday, so I should have it Tuesday
5. If anything changes they'll email me (duh)

but she was very sure about all this, and I mentioned how pissed everyone is online that stores aren't filling pre-orders but they're online and she laughed and said yeah thats how it goes she's heard it before but I said hell I got mine I don't care anymore smile.gif

SWEEEEEET.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's only 5 days away!

SnackyCakes

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »

Thanks bigjoepo.  Excellent news.  I was on hold w/ Gamestop, when I read that so saved me a call =)

Having the order NOT shipped seperately is a big relief, since I can just cancel the order if they can't deliver it before x-mas.

Dan121

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »

thank u bigjoe!! thats great news I know im getting one now!

derfla

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »

Hey thanks for takin the time to call and post here... We owe you one smile.gif

jsuds

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

one small, but important note to all those considering or who already have ordered this bundle. Do NOT choose a separate shipping and billing address. This will void your order. I made the mistake back in November and everything looked good until a week later when I got an email stating that my order had been cancelled because of this. Luckily I called Gamestop.com and they said it happened to a lot of people and all I needed to do was give my order number and they re-instated my order (it was still in the system).  What's dumb was that the site gives you the option of changing your shipping address. For this particular order, they should disable that feature and save themselves and their customers a lot of headaches. The only place that mentions this "rule" is in the fine print.

mikeqube

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »

I'm tempted to order one of the $999 bundles, but there is only one game that I want in the bundle, I dont need three controllers and two play + charge kits. Does anyone know if you can return just parts of the bundle?

jsuds

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »

there's a market for it on ebay for sure at least. That's what I plan on doing with the one game from my bundle that I don't want. Just put it up on Ebay and let it sell. It would be interesting to see what gamestop's policy is on returning pieces of it's bundles.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9