xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Bundles On Sale At Gamestop.com  (Read 1411 times)

esperado

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Bundles On Sale At Gamestop.com
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(AndyJay @ Dec 13 2005, 04:32 PM) View Post

It has arrived... http://home.andymorr...lah/pix 006.jpg WOO!  Now, if only I didn't have final exams this week...

WORST packaging ever.. now to await mine >.<

bigjoepo

• Archived User
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

Mine arrived this afternoon....can't wait to get home and play.  Now the toughest part of all:  what game do I play first? smile.gif

AndyJay

• Archived User
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »

There was SOME packaging but I removed it before taking the pic. Also, my UPS tracking page still has origin scan in Dallas as the last thing, and I have mine.  So don't fret, if it says it is on time and scheduled for today, you should get it. I'm about to finish hooking up and gonna play some Need for Speed...then I have to get back to studying. wink.gif

esperado

• Archived User
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »

Just saw the UPS man drive by, didn't even enter my section >.<

edit: Just arrived after 8 hours and 45 minutes of this guy driving around.

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »

Mine just shipped. So i ordered on Thurs the 8th and will have it on the 14th not bad only 6day turnaround. Sucks for those who ordered from the actaul gamestop stores, they are getting screwed over.

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

the old bundles were way better u get 3 wireless controllers including the one in the system + same amount of games for the same price of 999 but either way mine shipped out so im very happy its in my state as we speak. So if u need a place to order gamestop is probally the best place right now

sc03979

• Archived User
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »

The steel bundle is currently backordered. I asked the customer service guy and he said they would get a shipment by the end of the week. So stay away now as of my post on the steele bundle.

BongoBob

• Archived User
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2005, 09:42:00 AM »

Damn, that sucks, I was gonna do that instead of camping out at best buy, but, oh well...

*busts out lawn chairs and blankets*

Let me know if it's no longer backordered by saturday if you can.

And thanks to everyone for their helpful posts smile.gif

sc03979

• Archived User
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(BongoBob @ Dec 14 2005, 10:49 AM) View Post

Damn, that sucks, I was gonna do that instead of camping out at best buy, but, oh well...

*busts out lawn chairs and blankets*

Let me know if it's no longer backordered by saturday if you can.

And thanks to everyone for their helpful posts smile.gif

Hit amazon quick. I mean now they got a bundle now. go....go....GO!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZON BUNDLE

BongoBob

• Archived User
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »

I would have been able to if it wasn't for fuckin school. God damnit, I gotta camp out now : |

derfla

• Archived User
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »

Mine came in yesterday.. I played for about 5 hours straight no problems. As for the heat issue, my first xbox was hot like this the one that I got later was much cooler. But the heat doesn't seem extreme as long as you keep it ventilated. COD2 is Awesome... Not sure what to think about Perfect Dark Zero. Halo 2 worked fine although it didn't look THAT much better to me. I didn't even crack open Madden, Condemed, Quake, NFS.

All in all it's a fine machine.

y0ungndang3rous

• Archived User
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »

I placed an order for the steel bundle package on the 13th of dec for overnight shipping. Everything was in stock, then yesterday i received a confirmation and it says that the xbox was on back order! Today i called and asked when it was going to ship, the rep. said it was on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis so i was like FUCK THAT!! I immediately told her to cancel my order. here is the number because the one off the site always has a busy signal. 817-424-2200. I also noticed they changed the number on the site. FUCK GAMESTOP!

Parasitic

• Archived User
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

I had ordered the steel bundle on the 13th(Very early in the morning).  
Anyway, it's been a rollercoaster this week, kept checking on it, some items would say backordered, then would say usually ships within 24 hours, then backorderd.. krazy, and with that whole episode last night of the premium for sale which was not real and everyone who places an order had it cancelled by gamestop.
Today I checked on that steel bundle, and it was all processing, and now it has shipped.. oddly enough.  It should be here tomorrow, depending on when they get it out, and of course we are getting hit hard with snow and ice , tis the way it is.
I really hope everyone finds one, I know the frustration, but those with more patience will probably get the last laugh. (good bundles or find a system alone and get what they want)
So what is everyone planning on doing with the games they don't want?  Theres about 3 I could dol without, due to having them on the xbox/pc,  does eb have trade-ins rite now for 360 games? Just curious as to what you guys are doing with the stuff you don't want. I wanna get my hands on pgr3/kameo/nhl/ and doa4 when it's released.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]