xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Xbl Not Found?  (Read 232 times)

Fink

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »

I am having the same problem. Have you changed any settings at all on your router before this happened? This problem started happening for me when my dad switched to a noncompatible router then i switched it when I got back home, and that is when the Xbox Live Not Responding and Not Found started. Try opening ports.... UDP 88, UDP 3074, and TCP 3074. Also call the company that makes the router. I will let you know when I get mine working and how to do it.

warbeast

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

i dont like to give out bad news but a few months ago i had the live not found problem and in the end the only way to fix it was a new eeprom i got from my broken m/b and now that new eeprom is also banned due to new live checks so they must have me on the shit list and banned it with the hdd s/n check

just to make sure that the eeprom was banned i tryed to connect with the chip ON to see if i got the you have a mod crap or live not found and it still said live not found! i also tryed another xbox to make sure xbox live was working ok also

1.if you have live not found it can mean your banned
2.you cant just change your eeprom anymore to fix it

also i'm from the uk with NTL as my isp and my wxyz codes are

w 0000-0015
x 0001-8005
y 00c2-0380
z 0000-0000

dafuzzbudd

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 04:18:00 AM »

i got comcast and i tried running directly into the modem

the thing i dont really get.. is how miscrosoft would spend a lot of time with tech help and they cant tell me im banned

envida

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »

unsure.gif

fruitbat04

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2004, 10:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (warbeast @ Oct 28 2004, 02:05 AM)
i dont like to give out bad news but a few months ago i had the live not found problem and in the end the only way to fix it was a new eeprom i got from my broken m/b and now that new eeprom is also banned due to new live checks so they must have me on the shit list and banned it with the hdd s/n check

just to make sure that the eeprom was banned i tryed to connect with the chip ON to see if i got the you have a mod crap or live not found and it still said live not found! i also tryed another xbox to make sure xbox live was working ok also

1.if you have live not found it can mean your banned
2.you cant just change your eeprom anymore to fix it

also i'm from the uk with NTL as my isp and my wxyz codes are

w 0000-0015
x 0001-8005
y 00c2-0380
z 0000-0000

EXACTLY the same problem I have (UK as well) Those look like the same codes as me. The 00C2 in the Y is definatly the same.

warbeast

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »

blink.gif if the dns pass ok it shouldnt have much to do with your isp but then again i'm with ntl sad.gif

dafuzzbudd

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »

so is there any way i can get my box on live?

it sounds like if i get an eeprom from a non-live box, and try it for the first tiem with a fresh hard drive, itll work?

or i guess getting a new box would work

this really sucks

envida

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »

sad.gif

There is very few cases where you get "Live not found" message and not being banned. Can almost guarantee that if you have a modded box and get this message you are banned! Doesn’t matter what MS tells you, I’ve been through the same. I told them I thought I might be banned, but they didn’t even respond to that....

exiva

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »

ill post my XYZ codes in a little bit

madpug

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

dry.gif  hey I am having the same problem but I have not done anything to my xbox it is the same as when I bought it I was playing last thursday night and then friday I could no longer get online. I also have called tech support and they gave me a ref # and said someone would get back with me I have had my xbox live account for 10 months and this is the first problem like this It seems everyone is talking over my head with their advice but does anyone think it could be a virus or am I screwed and going to have to buy a new xbox for xbox live because my xbox still plays games just not online Im hooked in directly to my modem too

exiva

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »

here are my WXYZ codes

W: 0000-000B
X: 0000-F001
Y: 008A-0FE0
Z: AFFF-0018

hope this helps.

Kirtaner

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (exiva @ Nov 2 2004, 12:19 AM)
here are my WXYZ codes

W: 0000-000B
X: 0000-F001
Y: 008A-0FE0
Z: AFFF-0018

hope this helps.

I have the exact same codes. This problem started for me right after I played the Halo 2 leak. Joy.

DexX

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »

Hey I'am having the same problem, getting a xbox live not found error. Thing is xbox lives been working for me till up to yesterday and now I can't get on and I really want to play halo 2 on xbox live, and I never played the halo 2 leak so. here are my w,x,y,z code I saw some people on the thread with the same ones.
W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 0088 - 1C60
Z: 0000 - 0000
L: 0 ms (0 ms) P: 0 / 0

Please help I'am going to kill myself over this

turbosi92

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »

Well, my buddy bought a brand new xbox, H2, etc just to play Halo 2 online.  This is an UNMODDED xbox, and it does the same thing.  Any idea why on an unmodded xbox?  He has never been on before.

DcMaStAh

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »

Alright guys this is really getting fucked now.. I have the exact same codes:
X 0000 - F001
Y 0000 - 0FE0
Z AFFF - 0018

I have tried everything aswell.. forwarded everything to box, tried straight through modem with pc's MAC address, checked my settings, reverted to previous working xbox live state.. nothing.. went to RETAIL state and upgraded..

NOTHING... I've been on tech support for maybe 5 hours in total with xbox live support and isp/router support. I'm STUMPED to tell you the least, i also played the halo 2 leak and the MS people told me nothing that ic ould be banned..

Right now, my retail drive is in a total legal state, but my problems have not necessarily been recent as i got the same error a few months ago. My router is BEFSR41 v2 which is apparently not supposed to work with xbl, but the fact that i get the same thing without my router makes me think..  ANY info would be appreciated.
Pages: 1 [2] 3