xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Xbl Not Found?  (Read 229 times)

DcMaStAh

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »

How did you do that? and what router is it?

spinr34

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »

i'm pretty sure this error means you're banned.  i updated my eeprom and after i did i got this error.  i didn't change my hdd though.  so i have a feeling ms checks the hdd against all the ones in their little banned database.  if there is a match they don't seem to ban you outright.  i have a feeling if i were to get a new drive and toss it in it might work.  but since my current drive matches a drive in their list they just don't respond.  and it isn't a router setting or anything else unless one of the first 3 tests come up in red.  if all the ip, dns and shit tests pass and the last one that tries to connect to live doesn't then it's them actively rejecting you.  i would go out and buy a new hdd to test it but i don't care that much.  if i find an hd around my house that i don't use anymore i'll pop it in, format it, etc and update everyone on what happens.

mc_365

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (DexX @ Nov 13 2004, 08:48 PM)
Hey I'am having the same problem, getting a xbox live not found error. Thing is xbox lives been working for me till up to yesterday and now I can't get on and I really want to play halo 2 on xbox live, and I never played the halo 2 leak so. here are my w,x,y,z code I saw some people on the thread with the same ones.
W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 0088 - 1C60
Z: 0000 - 0000
L: 0 ms (0 ms) P: 0 / 0

Please help I'am going to kill myself over this

Hey Dexx,

Sorry to tell you but you are banned.

Your Y code hase a 6 at the 7th space.
Any Y code combo xxxx-xx6x is a bann.

iLLNESS

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »

well guys... ive had this problem many of times
my router was xbl compatible.. i was playing downstairs and went for work
came back and a friend cleaned the house and moved my xbox (unplugged it and put it on the shelf and shit).. when i left it was running

i was told i might be banned so i tried changing my hdd key.. and it said theres a problem wiht my xbox (only when i tried to connect to live)... well i reverted back the the original hhd key.. still couldnt get back on.. i connected my modem right to my xbox entered pppoe settings and shit. it timed out... i tried again and it worked instantly.. i cehcked my router and disabled uPnP or whatever.. and the other shit,... infact i even disabled gaming mode (sposed to be enabled for xbox live).. sure enough i was back on

try power cycling your modem...  and your router

iLLNESS

• Archived User
Xbl Not Found?
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »

ok i found out how to obtain your wxyz codes

go into your network settings in xbox live
go to the place where u test your connection
after it tests, go on help and press Y

itll give you your #'s

for the record mine goes as follows:
W: 0000 - 0013
X: 0000 - 000D
Y: 00A8 - 4800
Z: 0000 - 0000
L: 81ms (82ms)   P: 20 / 20

i am not banned, nor have i ever been banned.. i do have a modchip, i do have a large hard drive
Pages: 1 2 [3]