xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Games Are Played Most On Xbc?  (Read 93 times)

LoogyKnight

• Archived User
What Games Are Played Most On Xbc?
« on: August 02, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

like the title say what games are the played the most on xbc i had xlink but all they play is halo i was wondering if it was difrent on xbc like if they played counter strike or something.

CJ145

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »

90% of the time there is only halo games

{{superman}}

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (CJ145 @ Aug 3 2004, 07:23 PM)
90% of the time there is only halo games

Scratch that, 99% of games played are Halo, I'm sure of that because on XBC, I always host other games like crimson skies and Jedi Academy and Clone Wars, but no one comes, I'll even wait for three hours, still no one comes.  On Kai I host those games all the time and people come.  The trick to getting people to come to your games, like counterstrike on Kai, is to post in the XLink forums and see the reply's you get.  Thats what I did with Jedi Academy and I always get people in my arena.

Snowfire

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »

QUOTE ({{superman}} @ Aug 6 2004, 01:47 AM)
Scratch that, 99% of games played are Halo, I'm sure of that because on XBC, I always host other games like crimson skies and Jedi Academy and Clone Wars, but no one comes, I'll even wait for three hours, still no one comes.  On Kai I host those games all the time and people come.  The trick to getting people to come to your games, like counterstrike on Kai, is to post in the XLink forums and see the reply's you get.  Thats what I did with Jedi Academy and I always get people in my arena.

Scratch that, 99.8% of the people play Halo on XBC.

inthresh

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

you're number are WAY off.  i like halo, but  99% of the time i am on XBC i am playing other games.  i have NEVER had a problem finding a server for Counterstrike, Rainbow 6, Rallisport, crimson skies or many other games on XBC...however xlink is another story

Damessiah

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 06:08:00 AM »

Games played in this order:

Halo (between 20-120 servers)
Rainbow Six 3 : Black Arrow (this will change when the game comes out elsewhere - 3-15 servers)
Rainbow Six 3 (2-10 servers)
Project Gotham/Counterstrike(0-4)
Top Spin(0-3)