xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Who Has Xbc Pro?  (Read 343 times)

jz28

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (snake3k1 @ Jun 7 2004, 06:55 PM)
in my exp, i have enjoyed xbc and have hated xlink

go xbc w00t!

perfect example of the sorts of people you see on xbc  laugh.gif

nice reasoning biggrin.gif

you read this entire thread and thats what you have for us... too funny

JBNinja99

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »

well you keep saying how everyone on xbc are ignorant and everyone on xlink is nice and provides a 'more mature' gaming experiance. well everytime i've joined xlink looking for a halo game, i see 10-15 people on. and everytime i've joined a room the other box quits out. and then the kids go on to tell everyone else in the room not to play me cause 'he's cheating'. at least most people on xbc can take an ass whoopin without crying about it. and there's no way you can say that xlink is a better expieriance. it all has to do w/ who is on and who you are playing. either service can have their share of assholes. nothing you can do about it.

JBNinja99

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »

halo players on kai are noobs.

JBNinja99

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2004, 03:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (flat235 @ Jun 8 2004, 02:17 AM)
Nah I'd totally disagre with that. The people who use Kai are nice guys - the people who use XBC are screaming script kiddies.. Sorry, thats just how it is.

TD

and mine.

themadman123

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »

I bought a XBC pro a while ago, and I loved it, and yeah, I've tried Xlink or whatever, and I didn't like it at all, the only thing that pisses me off, besides the fact that I reformated my comp and lost my xbc pro serial number and email the guys there about it and havn't recived any emails back so I can't get it again, is the fact that there is only one game availible to play on XBC and that is Halo.
Now, I like Halo very much, but dude, where there is 144 games of Halo going on and nothing else, what the hell is wrong with people? something needs to be done people need to play more than just Halo, there are good, if not better games out there!

mkjones

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2004, 12:56:00 AM »

smile.gif

Kai rules especially when you use avalauch to select the games and arenas etc, I have my system set up to boot a customized ava as an app from tHc, its just like using live smile.gif

Dont blame the noobs, let them play Halo all they want, there is absolutly no need to be l33t(ist)  beerchug.gif

brandonbr22own

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (mkjones @ Jun 21 2004, 09:56 AM)
Can people please remember that in a way Kai is not xlink its a totally new much better system than the old xlink was... It actually works smile.gif

Kai rules especially when you use avalauch to select the games and arenas etc, I have my system set up to boot a customized ava as an app from tHc, its just like using live smile.gif

I agree that since the new version of xlink has come out it is better then it used to be.  I have xbc pro and find it very useful in some aspects and in another aspect I am happy to give money to a crew that keeps on furnishing me with a good product.  If I were using Xlink all the time I would have no problem giving them 15 bucks for support and a better product.  After all we are talking about 15 dollars.  Big deal.  Is that the difference between your survival and going onto welfare?  I do get good support from XBC if I post a concern in the forums.  I am sure that is the same with Xlink,  but I just dont use it as often.  I did play in the recent tournemant and had a great time and an overall good experience with Xlink.  I do hope to use it further with the newest Avalaunch dash.  Which by the way I was a pickup for there team in the tournament.

brandonbr22own

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2004, 02:49:00 PM »

sorry for the double post it locked up and still posted the first one

DirtyDigitz

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

I just started using kai and Xbconnect for two weeks now. I love the interface on Kai is clean, very easy to use and look at, and its very low maintance AS far as finding game. The bad thing is, it could just be me but I tend to get more lag in Kai compared to Xboxconnect. It could be that some people in Kai are further away (distance) from me, Also Kai would be excellent if it had more users, around my area.

Don't get me wrong i like both of them, but what i dislike about XBC is the fact that you have to keep looking for people to play with, Sometimes it can become anoying where your trying to enter a room and its full, or when it timesout. But once i do fine a room most games are lag-free.

Pluz i can play on Xbc connect while my gilrfriend is playing the sims on the pc, this is not the case for kai, i can see the games but i cant seem to connect. It only happens when shes playing the sims.

just my two cents

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

All im going to say here is that xbc does great things. since i started playing xbc i have easily quadrupled my skill in the game and in tandem i have found and played against the best in the nation.

Met tons and ton of lame ass wastes of life but ive also met some the nicest most most solid guys you could imagine. Hell i even hang out with a couple guys i met on xbc.
Sure xbc has its annoying fanbois. But your sadly mistaken if you think kai will be any different. Ive used kai and wasnt satisified with the results. Looks pretty but isnt fun.

Also way to hijack this thread kai crew. Wouldnt think youd respond since you dont have xbc pro, just an opinion about it, but hey, that whats its here for right?

I dont have xbc pro but i am going to buy it just for the custom kicks. Hours of fun right there.
And to anyones who is bitching about the 15$ price range. Oh my god. Get a job. That 45 minutes work for people who are old enough to have good jobs.

please dont think im flaming anyone or talking shit. i just want to say that xbc is were all the skill is at, which also means its where all the fun is at. Kai has potential but its constantly being dimished by the team resposible for its creation.

Either way no matter what Kai is certainly not more "Mature" than xbc. Anyone who gets upset because someone theyve never met, who they know nothing or care nothing about talked shit to and kicked them because they got owned needs to end themselves right now. Your slowing down the progress of all man kind

locutus of worm

• Archived User
Who Has Xbc Pro?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2004, 05:19:00 AM »

tongue.gif

i might get pro actually, i mean a lot of work went into xbconnect, so why shouldn't they benifit from it?

Also way to hijack this thread kai crew.

i agree, this wasn't a "slag off a rival program" thread

if it's that bad, why feel so insecure around it that you feel you have to advertise your program?

thats my opinion anyway
Pages: 1 [2]