xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: The Eeprom Clone Experiement  (Read 4155 times)

Alkane

• Archived User
The Eeprom Clone Experiement
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2002, 06:53:00 PM »

Okay guys, here's a fresh tutorial.  For the time being this is for v1.0 Xboxes only.

I'd like you to stay away from changing your MAC addresses until we have more information, but for those of you that will do it anyway, knock yourselves out.

Alkane - Changing Your EEPROM for Xbox Live

sala

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2002, 07:04:00 PM »

good but where dowload eepmod? I chearch on google but i not found this program!!!!

Kickace1616

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2002, 07:26:00 PM »

you cannot get the program from a search site because it contains ms code so it is illegal.

ask around to find out where to get it but don't ask where to get it in these forums.

XboXKillA

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2002, 08:45:00 PM »

Sweet Tutorial......great job guys !!!!! i will be doing the mac addy change.....ill keep ya posted if anything funky happens.....

sala

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2002, 08:54:00 PM »

tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  wink.gif

Kickace1616

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2002, 08:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (sala @ Dec 18 2002, 03:54 AM)
this program has find in the rubrique of dowload of the site and i meet my adress mac at day
IT S OK my xbox is not banned THANKS AT ALL  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  wink.gif

no idea what u are trying to say.

Azadar

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2002, 07:26:00 AM »

Ok how are we to obtain an unbanned eeprom is there one on the net? seeng as we dont have multiple xbox's lying around is there a way for us to use a universal or modified one?

Azadar

alwaysonjohn

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2002, 11:23:00 AM »

I just have a few questions and answers.  

Alakane said he flashed his box with pixel's blank eeprom, that is a sh.t load cuz i did that and messed up my xbox, since the eeprom is encoded differently resulting in releasing a modified version of eepromer .4 to fix it.

Second, has anyone tested this, cuz i am suspicious cuz of what he said about pixel8's eeprom flashing.

Third, he is talking about the latest eeprommer, get that off of www.extremegaming.net. It does not work with v.1.1 xbox's. This is for those who asked.  a v1.1 is coming soon according to superfro and team dextrose.

Fourth, if your eeprom is not banned, and you will never use live, use my banned eeprom, i will e-mail it to you, and send me your eeprom!  [email protected]

Lucid

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2002, 12:04:00 PM »

unsure.gif

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2002, 12:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (Lucid @ Dec 18 2002, 03:04 PM)
Ok first off... I was on XBOX live two nights ago at my friends house. I seen a gamertag in the lobby twice. This must've been someone else with this EEPROM idea. So there's evidence that it does work. There would be noway for two gamertags to be in the same lobby at the same time if not!!

Next off. I have an executer chip (9wires). How do I flash my EEPROM and unlock the hard drive? Is there a utility? I followed all the instructions here, but it seems that they are reffering to Matrix chips with The Evolution-X 1.8.2xxx dashboard installed to the Xbox. How do you get a copy of this dashboard and will it work with an Executer? I have read all your directions, but this seems to be left out. Please help. unsure.gif

It shouldn't matter what modchip you are running, to program the EEPROM. Just use the right program to read/write the EEPROM.

Remember, the EEPROM is not the same as the Flash memory used for the BIOS. It's a just small non-volatile chunk of memory used to keep a bit of configuration data.

Alkane

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2002, 02:14:00 PM »

alwaysonjohn - "Alakane said he flashed his box with pixel's blank eeprom, that is a sh.t load cuz i did that and messed up my xbox, since the eeprom is encoded differently resulting in releasing a modified version of eepromer .4 to fix it. "

I never said I used it myself.  All I said was that it was said to work; the news was posted awhile back on http://www.xboxhacker.net  Look in the archived news.

Lucid - "Next off. I have an executer chip (9wires). How do I flash my EEPROM and unlock the hard drive? Is there a utility? I followed all the instructions here, but it seems that they are reffering to Matrix chips with The Evolution-X 1.8.2xxx dashboard installed to the Xbox. How do you get a copy of this dashboard and will it work with an Executer? I have read all your directions, but this seems to be left out. Please help."

Hey Lucid.  I am also using the original X-ecuter chip.  What I do at home is boot the EvoX Dashboard from a CD-RW and have it auto add games from the directories I've put in the .ini file.  What you need to do is get a hold of the EvolutionX Dashboard and burn it to a CD-RW (I can't post a link on these forums because of the rules).  You can find the EvolutionX Dashboard at the usual place, if you don't know what I'm talking about, ask around.  Just make sure your X-ecuter is using a switch.

Kickace1616

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2002, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (Lucid @ Dec 18 2002, 07:04 PM)
Ok first off... I was on XBOX live two nights ago at my friends house. I seen a gamertag in the lobby twice. This must've been someone else with this EEPROM idea. So there's evidence that it does work. There would be noway for two gamertags to be in the same lobby at the same time if not!!

using the same eeprom is the not the same as using the same gamertag.

I have never seen 2 of the same gamertags on at the same time but if thats what you saw i guess that is is possible to use the same account --or they just tried it out & the account is about to be banned.

do you think that using the same gamertag would get ur account banned or xbox banned??

Perfectdark199

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2002, 06:59:00 PM »

I dont see how they would ban you... cuz if u dont even have a mod chip and u get banned for getting the same gammertag and u didnt even know about it

Kickace1616

• Archived User
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2002, 09:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (Perfectdark199 @ Dec 19 2002, 01:59 AM)
I dont see how they would ban you... cuz if u dont even have a mod chip and u get banned for getting the same gammertag and u didnt even know about it

its not possible to get the same gamertag as someone else unless they put there account on ur xbox so if 2 of the same gamertags were on at the same time, the person with the account would know about it.

im sure that ur account would get banned if u tried that.

Lucid

• Archived User
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2002, 06:21:00 AM »

It is possible to use the same gamertag by 2 people but not on the same game. Since I seen two gamertags with the same name, It's gotta be because of the sharing of the EEPROMs. That's the only explanation.

Thank you Alkane. I know I'm a newbie pain-in-the-@ss, but you've helped alot. My friend thinks he knows where to find it so I won't bother you with that. Thanks again though.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9