Cerbios - New Custom Xbox Bios

(1/7) > >>

Cerbios:
Coming Soon 2022™

Sneak Peak Video
https://emalm.com/?v=GzIX_

More info TBA.

HoRnEyDvL:
Is this just a modification of an existing bios using xbtool etc to change colors ? if so we can already do that with X3 config live or by editing the ini files for ind-bios etc.

Whats custom about this ?

Join the X-S discord server on https://discord.gg/VcdSfajQGK as its more active then the forums.

Cerbios:
Hi thanks for the invite, we will continue to post info on the forums and keep that nostalgia alive, just like the old days.

To answer your questions, this is a new custom bios with all existing and new features implemented by the team.

While we may share some similarities that can be found in bioses such as config loading, custom colors etc, our solution will be different compared to all existing solutions 😊.

I'm addition new tools will also be released to take advantage of some of the features we have implemented.

With our custom LBA support we now support hdds upto 8TB in storage size.

No more 2.2tb limitations and file corruption.
***8TB size limit may be expanded upon again in the future

More info will be made available in due time, so make sure you keep an eye out on this thread. 😜

Fryflex:

--- Quote from: Cerbios on January 28, 2022, 01:22:15 PM ---Hi thanks for the invite, we will continue to post info on the forums and keep that nostalgia alive, just like the old days.

To answer your questions, this is a new custom bios with all existing and new features implemented by the team.

While we may share some similarities that can be found in bioses such as config loading, custom colors etc, our solution will be different compared to all existing solutions 😊.

I'm addition new tools will also be released to take advantage of some of the features we have implemented.

More info will be made available in due time, so make sure you keep an eye out on this thread. 😜

--- End quote ---
Will this have a 1.6 version? if so I will def be getting a openxenium sooner than later

Cerbios:

--- Quote from: Fryflex on January 28, 2022, 02:00:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cerbios on January 28, 2022, 01:22:15 PM ---Hi thanks for the invite, we will continue to post info on the forums and keep that nostalgia alive, just like the old days.

--- End quote ---
Will this have a 1.6 version? if so I will def be getting a openxenium sooner than later

--- End quote ---

We plan for our bios to be universal across all hardware revisions however to take advantage of 128mb support a 1.0 - 1.4 hardware revision is required as they can have the addition 64mb of ram installed onto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version