xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Greatly Need Help With Newly Bought Rgh  (Read 329 times)

di4medollaz

• Archived User
Greatly Need Help With Newly Bought Rgh
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »

i have a phat benq RGH console and yesterday got a new second just flashed phat liteon xbox console

Now what happened is i am a idiot and i accidently used my RGH consolse's hard drive on the flashed only console and it asked for system update from xbox live then all of a sudden my xbox wouldnt read  discs and everything was all weird corrupted.

I then realized i had popped my RGH consoles hard drive on instead of the normal hard drive !!

So my question is is it safe to pop it back on my RGH console and wouldnt the dashboards needed files to run the RGH be wrong now? cause i notice whenever i was ftp'ing there is a older dashboard in a folder

Or is everything screwed now and has xbox live changed my folder directories and break my RGH?

What do i do please

wilgo45

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 05:40:00 PM »

Wow  ... that sounds like an unfortunate blunder.

Why wouldn't you just keep the RGH hard drive in place - never move it.?  At least label it.

I don't have any answers for you.  Sorry.  Don't know if it ruined or corrupted.  Or OK.

If you Updated by LIve - Microsoft servers probably didn't like seeing FSD on the HDD.  Your console or GamerTag might be banned now.  Or flagged for eventual ban.

Good luck on this issue.  Maybe others with more expertise or solution will chime in.

di4medollaz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:06:00 AM »

ya i have 3 consoles stacked up and messed up. can anyone help?

di4medollaz

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 10:59:00 PM »

bump

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »

If you want to put the hard drive on the RGH consoles, remove the $SystemUpdate folder. It shouldn't have changed anything else.