xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Beginner Question  (Read 125 times)

thunderix

• Archived User
Beginner Question
« on: May 19, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »

Ok i solved this . But i just got another xbox360 with benq dvdrom . Its modded the dvdrom , but i need to update the dashboard . Its very old . The problem is : i dont have the original firmware for this benq . What can i do ?

tomgreen99200

• Archived User
Beginner Question
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 09:12:00 AM »

Get the original firmware from the usual places and inject the key into it. Flash the original firmware onto your Benq. Make the necessary dashboard updates (xbox 360). Re-flash your Benq with LT+3.0. Of course, this is all done with JungleFlasher. Depending on how old your dashboard is you will need "pre" or "post" firmware. I can't remember the specific dashboard version but you can google that.

hardrock351w

• Archived User
Beginner Question
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 09:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(thunderix @ May 19 2012, 10:56 AM) View Post

Ok i solved this . But i just got another xbox360 with benq dvdrom . Its modded the dvdrom , but i need to update the dashboard . Its very old . The problem is : i dont have the original firmware for this benq . What can i do ?

Ixtreme firmware has stock firmware bundled with it,....just make sure you use your dvd key with the stock firmware,...flash it,... then update.

thunderix

• Archived User
Beginner Question
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 03:04:00 AM »

Ok guys , many thanks . I will give a try when i have time . I will told u the results .

thunderix

• Archived User
Beginner Question
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 10:11:00 AM »

I solved both consoles and flash in one lt2.01 (at samsung drive) and 3.0 (at benq) .