xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't See God Games In Fsd  (Read 115 times)

joh123

• Archived User
Can't See God Games In Fsd
« on: March 19, 2012, 05:59:00 AM »

Actually the first game I transferred to my console was an xbox1 game - that's why it didn't show up in the regular game list. The other games showed up fine... so everything is okay smile.gif

It's nice to see that the Edit button has reappeared (maybe it's just me) but it says I don't have the premissions to edit my own posts sad.gif

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(joh123 @ Mar 19 2012, 07:59 AM) View Post

Actually the first game I transferred to my console was an xbox1 game - that's why it didn't show up in the regular game list. The other games showed up fine... so everything is okay smile.gif

It's nice to see that the Edit button has reappeared (maybe it's just me) but it says I don't have the premissions to edit my own posts sad.gif

You can edit your posts for only up to 15 minutes after your post, afterwards a moderator would have to edit for you.

STICKY_BUD

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »

you have the games nested too deep so adjusting the scan depth in the settings is one way to make this work. creating a folder structure with less depth would also work. this information is posted much more clearly and in other places so i am not going to write a tutorial for you here, but here are some search terms to try...

"setting up fsd"
"fsd god tutorial"
"team fsd tutorial"
"how to set up fsd"

fyi, the tutorial i used is posted to the teamfsd website/forums. probably several on youtube as well.

joh123

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 03:31:00 PM »

Everything was fine actually, false alarm.. thank you anyway!