xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: People Who Think 1 Is Better Than 2, Look In  (Read 93 times)

real_iltfg

• Archived User
People Who Think 1 Is Better Than 2, Look In
« on: November 18, 2004, 03:00:00 PM »

This is for the many people who think that Halo 1 multiplayer is better than Halo 2.  Xbox live would be sweet, if they had halo 1 available. How many people would be interested in a Halo 1: Revisitied that just had the MP we have known to love with XBOX LIVE availability.  I know I would buy Xbox live and a new halo multiplayer game, hell maybe even 2 games if that will get bungie to make a game.  For people who think I’m crazy and wasting my time, it's worth a shot and there is no way I'm going to waste time playing Halo 2 multiplayer.

Vote yes at bungies website: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=1071662

Lata  <

notsodiseased

• Archived User
People Who Think 1 Is Better Than 2, Look In
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 05:22:00 PM »

Im not going to debate which had better multiplayer but you really are wasting your time. Bungie has stated many many many times that they are not interested in the slightest in doing anything for halo1.

Honestly if they are working on ANYTHING it had better be halo3 and not something to satisfy not even 10% of their fanbase.

I will agree that I too would enjoy a "halo1.5" but I am all about evolution. I would trade my dearly beloved Pistol for a Beam rifle anyday. Halo2 is a great step in the FPS genre despite its handful of perceived shortcomings

Youd fit better at the MLG forums, there is some serious halo2 hatred over there. Not saying you hate halo2 or anything just saying youll find more like-minded individuals there.  <