xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Toshiba Lt 1.91?  (Read 111 times)

GHR

• Archived User
Toshiba Lt 1.91?
« on: September 01, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »

1) There isn't such thing as safe while running on cfw, although having the latest one is always a good idea.

2) Your drive does not support ap2.5/6, so there's no need to even patch the iso's with abgx, your backups will boot regardless. The LT+ 1.9 cfw for your drive was made after the flashing of M$ took place at the end of last May.
The recent 13599 dashboard made ap2.5 games not boot again on the other drives you mentioned (Ap2.5 supported drives), so there was a need for a new way to handle the new (random) checks. That was nicked Ap2.6, and LT+ 1.91 is "handling it", so that backups can boot fine now on this dashboard.

I hope that gives you a bit of a clue about this Ap2.5 stuff, It surely can get confusing sometimes...  smile.gif

unchargedfilly4

• Archived User
Toshiba Lt 1.91?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(GHR @ Sep 1 2011, 04:54 PM) View Post

1) There isn't such thing as safe while running on cfw, although having the latest one is always a good idea.

2) Your drive does not support ap2.5/6, so there's no need to even patch the iso's with abgx, your backups will boot regardless. The LT+ 1.9 cfw for your drive was made after the flashing of M$ took place at the end of last May.
The recent 13599 dashboard made ap2.5 games not boot again on the other drives you mentioned (Ap2.5 supported drives), so there was a need for a new way to handle the new (random) checks. That was nicked Ap2.6, and LT+ 1.91 is "handling it", so that backups can boot fine now on this dashboard.

I hope that gives you a bit of a clue about this Ap2.5 stuff, It surely can get confusing sometimes...  smile.gif

So that means ALL toshiba-samys dont support ap25 or only ms25 drives, like i said im not sure about wheter i have an ms25 or ms28, and Im not going to disassemble my case with a screwdriver (it destroys the case), ill have to wait till i get the tool from team xecuter.

tomgreen99200

• Archived User
Toshiba Lt 1.91?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »

Correct, NONE of the Samsung drives support ap2.5. BTW, opening the case doesn't destroy it lol. Try using something smaller to open the tabs. A paper clip or something similar will do.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Toshiba Lt 1.91?
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(tomgreen99200 @ Sep 2 2011, 02:06 PM) View Post

Correct, NONE of the Samsung drives support ap2.5. BTW, opening the case doesn't destroy it lol. Try using something smaller to open the tabs. A paper clip or something similar will do.

i have been told that using 3 of the plastic forks from wendy's (and breaking off prongs where necessary) works very well to open those tabs. i haven't opened any consoles since being told this, but i did snag a few for next time.

the first drives to support ap2.5 are the hitachi 78 drives. any console with a samsung drive, or a pre-78 hitachi drive has nothing to worry about.

tomgreen99200

• Archived User
Toshiba Lt 1.91?
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »

haha another reason to love Wendy's I guess.