xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat:armageddon  (Read 95 times)

shanedooley

• Archived User
Mortal Kombat:armageddon
« on: October 17, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »

I know that you are supposed to be able to create your own fatalities,but I don't see an option for it anywhere in the game ,what am I missing.

dgrams2003

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 05:36:00 AM »

I just picked up the game last night, and I think they refer to how you can 'chain' together fatality moves at the end of a match.

In the manual (Page 13)
"KREATE A FATALITY: If you've defeated an opponent in a Kombat Match, the "Finish Him/Her" prompte will appear.  As the red bar drains, you have a limited amount of time to enter a button sequence and create one string of a Fatality.... If you successfully enter the right sequence, the timer will reset, allowing you to attempt another squence.  You can enter up to 10 sequences....."

I tried doing goofy things w/Cage, like FFF(HP) and BBB(HP) and different things like that.
I was able to get a 4-Fatality combo pulled off (Face rip, heart rip, etc... all in the same fatality)

The jury is out yet if I like this or not.  I think I will. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

dgrams2007

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/738/738675p1.html

Here are fatality instructions.. A bit confusing.. but I think I'm figuring it out.