xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Error 0002 To No Rrod But Just Sits  (Read 96 times)

duhasst0

• Archived User
Error 0002 To No Rrod But Just Sits
« on: February 19, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »

i have an xbox here had 0002 and no power fron usb shorts. fixed the usb gotthe  0002, noticed i had knocked some components loose put them back on boot with blackscreen no video no rol flash.

any suggestions fron the pros here?

duhasst0

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »

do Jasper and xenon boards share similar mosfets on that side?

duhasst0

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »

jasper is broken xenon the donor.

duhasst0

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »

so even if i am not  getting rrod when nthe xbox boots i am still looking at a 0002 issue then , right.

duhasst0

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »

Ok so this xbox comes to me with no power. So first thing I go to check is the usbs after I got it out of the cage, I notice that its been opened before. It was a Game Stop refurb. They have this crazy fix for the fans that comes off the dvd power cable connects to the fans but then plugs back into the board.

So I Check the usbs and they are tore up bent pins shorting out. I took the front usb off and replaced it with a donor from a xenon. Powered on green light flashing didn't hook the dvd rom up or anything else other than power RROD 0002. Turned it off noticed that I knocked 2 components, they were on the board, just not tacked on. Recconnected turned on green light, no video.

Now it just sits no video I set it to the side. Started asking questions. If you need any pictures I will get what I can with what I got.

Thanks Alot Dude.

wilgo45

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »

OK - that does paint more of a picture.

I am leaning towards some possibilities.  But there are some remaining questions.

I am short on time right now  ... need to leave the house.

But I am wondering if you would like to do this over the phone.  Might make troubleshooting much quicker.
I am totally legit about this.  You know I've got a repair service thread here ?

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=740159

I wanna help.  If you want to do this  .... lets PM the digits and other planning info