xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Open Tray Leads To Inevitable Crash (not Sata Problem)  (Read 116 times)

jjerry

• Archived User
Open Tray Leads To Inevitable Crash (not Sata Problem)
« on: January 26, 2013, 06:51:00 AM »

As the title says, as soon as I open tray (in any possibile way in any possibile moment) my xbox crashes. It is RGH with FSD 3.402
The fact is that before I rghed, everything worked, and even after until now. (i mean with FSD opening the tray worked)
With some google searches, I've found out that it may be a SATA cable disconnected, but this is not che case: I've managed to install FIFA13 on my hdd without any problem.
What's going on?!? Except for customizing the default skin and setting the scan path, I didn't touch anything!

This post has been edited by jjerry: Jan 26 2013, 03:01 PM

iateshaggy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 08:47:00 AM »

its hard to pinpoint exactly which one of the many steps in modding your 360 you messed up, but i would start by inspecting every solder point, take pictures of them and post them here.

jjerry

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Jan 26 2013, 04:47 PM) *

its hard to pinpoint exactly which one of the many steps in modding your 360 you messed up, but i would start by inspecting every solder point, take pictures of them and post them here.

I didn't do it myself. Can that be the problem? DVD reader has the original firmware. Everything else is working perfectly fine (i can use backups on hdd and homebrews), and I've opened the tray many times before yesterday and it always worked!

P.S: IF the soldering is the problem, do you think I may have general problems in the future? I don't really care for the dvd reader

This post has been edited by jjerry: Jan 26 2013, 09:46 PM

jjerry

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »

wtf guys i've turned on my console with the tray already opened and now everything works I don't really get it