xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Final Fantisy On Xbox  (Read 221 times)

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« on: October 22, 2004, 04:03:00 PM »

... well?  How about it?

Infamous_One

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »

i think is possible now that the company that makes it got angry with SONY for not including space for HD on the new PS2

blueshogun96

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »

Yeah, PS2 is screwing up as we speak.

trentdadi

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »

I heard (from an unreliable source however) that Square is gonna sign with Microsft for the next xbox.  I do think that the xbox is better suited to play the quality of games that Square puts out so it should be a win-win situation.  I dont however like the direction that final fantasy is heading in.  I just started playing FF-X2 and am not satisfied with it at all.  I should try FFX cuz i hear its a much better game.

bcforn64

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 08:27:00 PM »

well seeing as FFX2 is a direct sequel of FFX then that yeah.... that would be a good idea.

dietrite

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

i haven't played a good rpg in a loooooongg time.. last great rpg were...

3. suikoden
2. earthbound
1. chrono trigger

classics  ;)

yardguy00

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »

i was playing phantom dust a while ago.. and thougth the backgrounds were amazing!!!
if square made ff games for xbox they would look fantastic

trentdadi

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »

I had to play X2 first because the video store didnt have ffx.  Also, on every rating and review ive seen, FFX was a lot better.  Is suikoden any good?  I was thkin about getting that.

love_tropicana

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2004, 04:37:00 AM »

Suikoden is easily the best rpg series out there... in my super humble opinion ofcourse.
Get them all, even if the third installment isn't better than the previous two it's still beats  all the recent Final Fantasys... Not FF7 but everything made after that.
:luv:  S U I K O D E N  :luv:

This post has been edited by love_tropicana: Oct 31 2004, 12:38 PM

GameDTX

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

stfu, who cares about little bears fucking each other over the internet... and shoving sharp pointy objects up their excessively wide assholes.

granty

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

I didn't like it till a few days ago, I never liked 7 when I Had it but I am 8 hours into X and just playing that every now and again whilst my xbox is broke.

Pred|Alien

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

xbox doesnt need Final Fantasy at all!

trentdadi

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2004, 11:19:00 PM »

Bahamut just kicked my ass and than handed it back over to me on a silver platter.  BTW, what is it with all the FFs up to 7?  I thought they were the worst.  Then again, I am a graphics fanatic and prolly why ninja gaiden 4 xbox is my favorite game of all time.  I actually had the most fun with 9, or maybe cuz that was my first ff experience and EVERYTHING about the game was new to me.

Since you like suikoden so much, now I have to go out and spend my halo 2 money on it and scrounge up an extra 60 some where... prolly my mom's purse, to get the LE.

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

Final fantasy 7 and 8 are by far the best in the whole series. i cant remember where but i heard that they are doing a remake of 7 for the ps2 with much better graphics but the storyline will b the same. i would love it if they did that. for xbox. :(

foddon

• Archived User
Final Fantisy On Xbox
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2004, 03:00:00 PM »

FFX was great.  I could never get into FFX-2, so that was a waste of money.  I don't even consider it a reall FF since it was based so much on FFX (exact same areas with some added, same graphics, etc).

I'm really looking forward to FFXII since it will be a completely new game.  Unfortunately, I'll have to suffer through the horrible PS2 graphics, but it will be worth it.