xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Team Xecuter: X360USB PRO Production Begins  (Read 283 times)

beasty54

• Archived User
Team Xecuter: X360USB PRO Production Begins
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 06:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(crisdo98 @ Feb 19 2011, 01:25 PM) View Post

It sucks we're being held to ransom for the new slim firmware.  Clearly it's been finished/worked on for well over 4 months and no release.

Not sure how its CLEAR, it would make business sense to not release the Firmware untill the 360USB pro is released, but unfortunately only the people involved in the business side of things will ever know exactly what decisions were made.

I'd rather have c4eva make sure its as safe as possible before release though, imagine the amount of people that would start kicking off if slims started getting banned instantly due to the fact c4eva rushed the firmware and overlooked something.

robo989

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 07:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(beasty54 @ Feb 19 2011, 02:23 PM) View Post

Not sure how its CLEAR, it would make business sense to not release the Firmware untill the 360USB pro is released, but unfortunately only the people involved in the business side of things will ever know exactly what decisions were made.

I'd rather have c4eva make sure its as safe as possible before release though, imagine the amount of people that would start kicking off if slims started getting banned instantly due to the fact c4eva rushed the firmware and overlooked something.

It's quite clear what decisions have been made and why. Business decisions...and from that

Deliberate delays of firmware, hardware, lack of announcments,vauge info on features of hardware...Decsions that all buisinesses make at some point smile.gif

It's fierce times, theres's a competeing product about to be released that could take away a good chunk of their potential revenue.

It's as transparenty as glass what's happening...Don't read that as a me moaning, this isn't a bad thing.

smile000

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »

Check this out :-)

h**p://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61694

Charbless

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 10:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(Martinchris23 @ Feb 19 2011, 02:03 PM) View Post

This pisses me off no end - you're bitching because firmware to play copies on the new slim isn't out already? Really? If you want it that bad, write it yourself. Don't join the other leech-lurkers here with comments like that.

Spot on

I would rather all these teams focus on getting us homebrew access for newer consoles rather then running copied games.

silentbomber

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(JackintheXbox @ Feb 19 2011, 05:14 PM) View Post

And its turning into a lizard! Maybe they should add a display now ? tongue.gif
But rep for providing schematics (Y)
disgusting
-rep

Then maybe Maximus and the Lizard team should start to develop thier own Firmware also?

What we have here are 2 teams developing the best products they can, you choose which 1 you want, end of, stop trying to bitch about either side.

These are good times for the 'scene' so now a public release of the methods and Firmware of Slims (9504/0225/0500 drives) will be made public with no soldering required either smile.gif

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »

Please keep the discussion on-topic and civil, people. I don't want to have to start handing out warnings.

Tatsh

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Charbless @ Feb 19 2011, 12:30 PM) View Post

Spot on

I would rather all these teams focus on getting us homebrew access for newer consoles rather then running copied games.

100% agreed. I can't stand that efforts are pretty much wasted on these kinds of things. It also just gives a bad name to the 360 'underground' scene, since 99% of people are just running copied games (attempting to ban evade) and nothing else.

These products have NO USAGE whatsoever for those who play/use a JTAG console almost exclusively.

xboxdawg

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 05:57:00 PM »

Competition makes for better products. It keeps all involved on their toes. So it's a good thing.
Pages: 1 [2]