xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: 360Lizard: The Wait is Almost Over - No-Cut, No-Solder Solution for (p  (Read 1135 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User

360Lizard: The Wait is Almost Over - No-Cut, No-Solder Solution for (phat) Lite-on
Posted by XanTium | February 3 22:02 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From 360lizard.com:

The 360 Lizard device is in its last stage of completion, we have the production completed and all materials have been received. We are currently setting up the inital firmware and testing every unit to ensure the end user receives a top quality item. The reseller shipments will start early next week.

We also are proud to announce a major break-through, The NO-CUT/NO-SOLDER solution for (phat) lite-ons is here and built into the 360lizard device. This is the real deal, NO CUTS, NO SOLDER, NO GLUE-SCAM, this is a complete and tested solution, we will be posting full details really soon. (you know the copycat and mouse game) is why we will not give details until resellers have stock.

This feature will require an extra accesory that will interact with the 360Lizard , please contact your reseller to find out their plan on providing this tool. Since the accessory was not originally part of the standard 360Lizard kit some resellers may or may not include it while others will charge an additional fee for the add-on tool.

Thank you for your patience, we apologize for all the delays. Many thanks to the people who chose to support us.

Thanks to all people involved on this project, such as the research team, factory, the production team amd the many helpers we had to assit in the setup and testing. This is been a very long week spending several hours to ensure you get a perfectly working 360Lizard.

Official Site: http://www.360lizard.com

Harbinger076

• Archived User
360Lizard: The Wait is Almost Over - No-Cut, No-Solder Solution for (p
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »

WUT.. pfft.. and who doubted me when i said this ?  speak up

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »

I have always favored Maximus products over Xecuter products. But on this case I may get both just to test them and see if it changes my bias toward Maximus.

comhen

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(Harbinger076 @ Feb 4 2011, 02:21 PM) *

WUT.. pfft.. and who doubted me when i said this ?  speak up

Doubted what? The no solder/no cut for lite-on phat?

Juvenal1228

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

All i can say is well done maximus, way to stick it to Xecuter

tazmad

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »

Well this is great news I guess and is going to really help there sales, just per-ordered mine

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 10:02:00 PM »

Maximus makes good shit. I have a 360NAND Flasher, after doing about 50 or so JTAG's with it the microprocessor crapped out. I sent it to him, he fixed it and had it back to me within about 5 days, at no charge (aside from shipping or course). I might need to pick one of these up, our shop gets a ton of LiteOn drives with the open tray error (laser moves to the edge of the drive and stays there), so it would be nice to get full f/w dumps so we can swap them out 1:1 instead of just flashing the keys.

Charbless

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »

I really can't see to many people buying this most people will choose the xecuter usb over this because of price.

AuXBoXx

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 10:35:00 PM »

They haven't said what addon you will need for the no cuts and no soldier, does anyone know what it will be?

hyfall381

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 10:38:00 PM »

yeah...it really looks nice, but its just a little out of my price range for something that isnt a big priority. if i get back into the whole "flashing xbox drives for people" thing, then ill get one of these tongue.gif

HybridKid

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »

I preordered mine  biggrin.gif   Being able to save $20 doesn't hurt either.  It is on the expensive side compared to the X360USB (which I'll purchase to be able to compare) but reading the flyer, you get this stuff:
CODE
Each Kit includes:
Maximus Lizard
Maximus Lizard Power Unit (To power DVD Drive)
3 foot USB Cable
0.5 meter SATA Cable
Liteon Spear (For 7xxxx drives ONLY)
******* <--- extra special device to be announced Feb 6, 2011

Assuming that the Power unit is worth $20, then if it weren't included the price would be around $80 (if preordered).  A more fair comparison on price will be when Xecuter releases their X360USB which includes the CK3, etc.

MadMaxGR

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 01:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(comhen @ Feb 4 2011, 06:28 AM) View Post

Doubted what? The no solder/no cut for lite-on phat?

Yes no solde no cut on PHAT !!! but.....

Quite from Lizard's site:
Q. - Will the lizard help me to hack the 0225 Slim Drives?
A.- Absolutelly but there are issues with that drive, it is hardware locked and the most realistic scenario is that a hardware accesory (cannot anticipate on this topic) will be required in order to make the drive writteable, but so far you can take the keys of the 0225 drives without problem with lizard.

They are not ready yet for the slim versions... when I heard about No cut NO solder, I was going to get it, but then read this.. makes you wonder..

mathius

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 02:32:00 AM »

(you know the copycat and mouse game) is why we will not give details until resellers have stock.

lawl secret squirrel and whats this attachment?

SLIM MOD or GTFO

nevernow

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 03:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(AuXBoXx @ Feb 4 2011, 06:35 AM) *

They haven't said what addon you will need for the no cuts and no soldier, does anyone know what it will be?

It should be this, right?

So is the Xecuter team also coming up with a similar no cut, no solder solution?

lukethecrasher

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 03:51:00 AM »

So, with this we will be able to extract the keys of the 83850c V2 and the 93450c solderless?

I haven't understand this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8