xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Xecuter NAND-X Install Pics  (Read 903 times)

gamesquest1

• Archived User
Xecuter NAND-X Install Pics
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 04:38:00 AM »

so what im wondering is......is the jtag connections built into there box and not seprate in which case its going to need each console to have there own flasher coz they stuck 2 diodes within the box instead of on a seprate pcb

Tazmanian_Devil

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 04:42:00 AM »

This is also what I was thinking.

Will we still need to the JTAG mod with the diodes or does the kit come with something for a one time fit?

EDIT

Yes it does

Includes Quick Solder Connection Kit For JTAG Hack (All Version Motherboards)

This post has been edited by Tazmanian_Devil: Apr 1 2010, 11:45 AM

thwack

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 04:44:00 AM »

I think reading the Teams guide/reviews, it'll be a one time easy to solder JTAG wiring pcb. Probably along the lines of the easy-to-solder headers for the J1D2 etc area shown in the pics.

LiarInGlass

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 04:46:00 AM »

From a reply from Xecuter, he said the JTAG portion would be two quick-solder pads and one wire.

gamesquest1

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 04:47:00 AM »

well im wondering if they are going to make a jtag board there are 2 very diffrent jtag points depending on m/b so eigther its going to be just a plain wire install and thats why they havnt shown it or to make it compatable with both jaspers and xenon's, people with a xenon will have a huge wire to bridge points that are a couple of cm's away coz the jaspers need you to solder to the ROL boards, or under the m/b

This post has been edited by gamesquest1: Apr 1 2010, 11:48 AM

thwack

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 04:50:00 AM »

It'll be a plate that fits the J2D2 header prob. with kynar wire for the other points. And there is a spot on the top of the mobo for Falcons/Jaspers.

Martinchris23

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 04:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(thwack @ Apr 1 2010, 11:36 AM) View Post

WTF does that mean? No need for that......

Mr.Modchips famously cancelled an order from an Israeli customer, because

"You are viewed as a fraud risk and it is company policy not to support people whos government kill innocent civilians and children.
Thank You"

http://www.scottalla...chipscomuk.html

And no, it's not made up even though it's April Fools' Day.

thwack

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 05:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(Martinchris23 @ Apr 1 2010, 11:59 AM) View Post

Mr.Modchips famously cancelled an order from an Israeli customer, because

"You are viewed as a fraud risk and it is company policy not to support people whos government kill innocent civilians and children.
Thank You"

http://www.scottalla...chipscomuk.html

And no, it's not made up even though it's April Fools' Day.

Cheers for that - never knew - blimey. Been playing too much MW2 and heard that word bandied as an insult. Glad I've never used him then.......

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 05:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(wawnord @ Apr 1 2010, 09:48 AM) View Post

Lol , looks like my USB SPI Flasher which i build 3 or 4 month ago...
Only the Quicksolderparts are new wink.gif
But my coloured cables costs 80 Cents, so i can leave them in every  console!

The whole materialcosts are 10 Euro for private customers!
Big companies would get the parts cheaper.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ya I say shop around or build your own, I've never soldered before and finding mine rather easy, it's similar to yours but I'm waiting on a replacement from Canada since it maybe faulty at reading or it's my soldering. At least I have a meter now, I'm hoping for my replacement to come today.

LiarInGlass

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 06:32:00 AM »

Directly quoted from Team Xecuter:

Forget fools like that who do zero research on their market. We are Xecuter not some tiny shop with huge ego.

As advertised the NAND-X comes with EVERYTHING. That INCLUDES the JTAG Connection Kit (Which has been tested on all consoles with all variables of resistors and the best quality diodes with maximum success)

What we are selling separately are FURTHER kits if you want to do MORE consoles - and for those who already have a NAND programmer.

NAND-X Is Also updateable and is better quality (as you expect from Xecuter) - not to mention $10 cheap than these other competitors. And $15 cheaper if you pre Order from some stores.

Sorry but you can't beat that - I think you now have your answers my friend and you can quote me too.

Notice the pictures says NAND & JTAG - That means BOTH - We just don't show JTAG in the pictures yet that's all. Its very simple quick solder PCB just like the ones in the pictures - very easy to make and to fit.

That clears it up for me and gives me more respect for someone who doesn't spend their time being immature by flaming other companies products when they know nothing about them.

Don't know how VGC became reputable at all, but I will not be purchasing a single item from that shop because of this crap. I was planning on making my purchase there until I've seen the pathetic posts from the owner. Can't respect someone in Retail if they can't even respect the companies their rivals.

Djpj

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 06:41:00 AM »

With this product I'm thinking about jtagging my xbox... but will there ever be an XBMC for xbox?

I want to do something fun with my banned console tongue.gif

And I've not really looked into the scene when I was banned, is it just open your xbox once, hack it, then close, and put all the stuff you want on the hard drive?

thwack

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 06:54:00 AM »

I agree there should be no flaming for the product - it's cheap for what it is, it looks as 'noob' friendly as it'll get, it saves people having to build their own USB r/w if they're not technically minded/can't be bothered to build their own.

Also, if I hadn't made my own some time ago, I would buy this purely because Team Xecuter made my life lovely back in the original Xbox days smile.gif

LiarInGlass

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 07:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(thwack @ Apr 1 2010, 07:54 AM) *

I agree there should be no flaming for the product - it's cheap for what it is, it looks as 'noob' friendly as it'll get, it saves people having to build their own USB r/w if they're not technically minded/can't be bothered to build their own.

Also, if I hadn't made my own some time ago, I would buy this purely because Team Xecuter made my life lovely back in the original Xbox days (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I'm glad to see someone else with a brain (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Got nothing against Maximus nor Team Xecuter. No need for immaturity and flaming regarding either product nor the fact that you can build your own cheaper.

Almost everything you could build cheaper than a product sold via Retail. For one thing, I feel comfortable getting something from Team Xecuter, as well as Maximus. I don't feel comfortable making my own although I'm good with eletronics, I'm not good with circuitry and soldering and although it wouldn't be hard for me to do, I just don't feel comfortable enough making it myself which is why i choose to get one of these products.

Hell, we're all going to be getting more out of 360, so why not everyone just be happy?

letsmod

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 07:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(LiarInGlass @ Apr 1 2010, 05:32 AM) View Post

Directly quoted from Team Xecuter:
That clears it up for me and gives me more respect for someone who doesn't spend their time being immature by flaming other companies products when they know nothing about them.

Don't know how VGC became reputable at all, but I will not be purchasing a single item from that shop because of this crap. I was planning on making my purchase there until I've seen the pathetic posts from the owner. Can't respect someone in Retail if they can't even respect the companies their rivals.

I am not flaming their product just simply pointing out they didnt show it, I can read they say its included as I even typed that in my post.  

this is surreal, people go to nandflasher info post and bash and claim we copied someone else design, accuse us of stealing code, accuse us of charging to much and stomp on us repeatedly and we make a small statement on the competitor thread and you jump all over us.

I mearly pointed out team X has a hidden cost of the daughter board which they have not disclosed pricing or availabilty for and I am bashed here.

I am being accused of bashing team x when I have not done so at all in THIS thread

You say I know nothing of team X at all!!  Really, you think I woke up and started here yesterday?  I have watched for years and even sold plenty of team X products in the past.  

I can not respect the members of team X who pays off review writers to make there product sell better, they claim they have a far better product of this and that without even testing competitor product, they delete posts in there own forums of complaints from customers, their support team openly call's their own customers idiots instead of offering simple help that the customer is looking for.  I dont sell team X products anymore for these simple reasons and have helped many people solve simple issues without asking credit or monetary funds for doing so.  

Without competition you have a boring market.  The fact remains that team X is skilled an advertising and paying people off and they twist the truth with their words.  Like - Xecuter CK3 Probe v2 – The First No Solder Liteon Solution avialable 2 weeks after chinese new year.  They mislead people into thinking they did something amazing when after truth is told it is nothing more than conductive glue and a product that still hasnt surfaced since there Jan 31, 2010 announcment.

theJ3STeR

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 08:14:00 AM »

I have used VGC multiple times, and have had nothing but the utmost satisfaction. i have been given endless free support from VGC countless times, nothing but respect is received from these Guys. They have superior service in several ways. I recommend VGC to any and everyone. Every experience has been a quick and positive one, and i have always gotten the support I've asked for, but not necessarily always needed wink.gif

Thx to All

theJ3STeR:o)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4