xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Maximus NANDFlasher  (Read 1445 times)

|GateKeeper|

• Archived User
Maximus NANDFlasher
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2010, 03:16:00 AM »

what i have to say ... if some one willing to put money in R&D and make something that make the life
lot faster and easyer go head ... all this i came out with it first you copy me BS ... getting old

if micr0shaft willing to make his in mass i bet you every one buy it .. but since most of this people who do
mods not willing to put up the money and take risk if someone willing to do it test it and take the risk and making something that than go for it

but i talk to lestmod it 3 months ago about soderles and they have it work in progress ...

letsmod

• Archived User
Maximus NANDFlasher
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2010, 09:53:00 PM »

and now has begun shipping

letsmod

• Archived User
Maximus NANDFlasher
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2010, 05:23:00 AM »

Funny how they ANNOUNCED it after PAUL, heard we where coming out with it.  We only announced it because they had already spilled the beans.

You run your mouth off and have NO CLUE of what happens with each team.  Price point doesnt matter to us, we didnt make this in china, unlike team X we dont have our own factory and designers.  So naturally yes there is a price differnce.  

There are people who really like team x product and those who hate there products.  we both have had success's and failure's that is the business.  Like any other company or manufacture it a risk we all take.  

Everyone of these NANDFlashers are tested by ME and only ME.  I ensure every product that goes out of my store that can be tested IS tested (realtively speaking, obviously there is something we just can jsut easily test.  That means everyone of the resellers gets a 100% fully tested item.  I dont see that service from the other team or even that guarantee.  

I have plenty of Neo 4's that where DOA here still waiting for those repalcements PAUL !!  Plus the box full of connectivity kits that caught fire for no apparent reason.  Great product there.

If you u think we copied them, so be it, that is your opinion and your entitled to it, but at the end of the day those who knew about our project know the truth and really dont care.

No one copied anyone; we just had the same idea at the same time. We had ACTUAL product picture surface well ahead of them, amazing how the post of there pictures today look so familiar in design.  all we did was get our product out there for those who are interested, this is not some contest.

You really think this happens overnight, you have no clue.  So you spent an hour making a design.  Have you R&D'd it, has it been tested 100's or 1000's of times over and over and over to ensure it works, NO

it wasnt 3 months ago I decided to use the southbridge to clamp on the adapter, it was more like 4 or 5 weeks ago, when I met with the engineer to design a well USA made device, that wont break over a wide spread area that this has to go into and is simple to use and can be used by anyone.  We just decided to hold off a little while on it and get this out first, as I am not a big solderless fan.  Everyone knows soldering is THE best way to go.  

I could have released conductive glue with this device and made it solderless, but again look at intensafire, great product crap glue

so there ya go !!

letsmod

• Archived User
Maximus NANDFlasher
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2010, 05:53:00 AM »

Intruder' date='Mar 31 2010, 04:39 AM' post='4667867']
Still going to be a mega fail letsmod people don't like the wool pulled over their eyes and why pay double for this "product" dream world

Double, guess your forgot how to use simple addition, how are we pulling the wool over anyone eyes?  Our price is out there and has been, you ahve a choice, build your own, but a ready made at the various price levels or dont bother at all.

its a $10 price differnce, and we have the Jtag module, which I am sure team X will have when they release it as well, since I already heard they where after we released the video.

Again, no one is forcing you to buy our product at all.

micr0shaft

• Archived User
Maximus NANDFlasher
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2010, 03:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(letsmod @ Mar 31 2010, 12:23 PM) View Post

Funny how they ANNOUNCED it after PAUL, heard we where coming out with it.  We only announced it because they had already spilled the beans.

You run your mouth off and have NO CLUE of what happens with each team.  Price point doesnt matter to us, we didnt make this in china, unlike team X we dont have our own factory and designers.  So naturally yes there is a price differnce.  

There are people who really like team x product and those who hate there products.  we both have had success's and failure's that is the business.  Like any other company or manufacture it a risk we all take.  

Everyone of these NANDFlashers are tested by ME and only ME.  I ensure every product that goes out of my store that can be tested IS tested (realtively speaking, obviously there is something we just can jsut easily test.  That means everyone of the resellers gets a 100% fully tested item.  I dont see that service from the other team or even that guarantee.  

I have plenty of Neo 4's that where DOA here still waiting for those repalcements PAUL !!  Plus the box full of connectivity kits that caught fire for no apparent reason.  Great product there.

If you u think we copied them, so be it, that is your opinion and your entitled to it, but at the end of the day those who knew about our project know the truth and really dont care.

No one copied anyone; we just had the same idea at the same time. We had ACTUAL product picture surface well ahead of them, amazing how the post of there pictures today look so familiar in design.  all we did was get our product out there for those who are interested, this is not some contest.

You really think this happens overnight, you have no clue.  So you spent an hour making a design.  Have you R&D'd it, has it been tested 100's or 1000's of times over and over and over to ensure it works, NO

it wasnt 3 months ago I decided to use the southbridge to clamp on the adapter, it was more like 4 or 5 weeks ago, when I met with the engineer to design a well USA made device, that wont break over a wide spread area that this has to go into and is simple to use and can be used by anyone.  We just decided to hold off a little while on it and get this out first, as I am not a big solderless fan.  Everyone knows soldering is THE best way to go.  

I could have released conductive glue with this device and made it solderless, but again look at intensafire, great product crap glue
so there ya go !!

Letsmod your a lost cause and completely transparent.

How many times are you going to edit your post till it sounds right...

Its very coincidental that you would design this before me when I looked allover the net before I decided to attempt to build one and the closest I have seen Is someone who used 2 sides of the chassis to secure one with totally different pogos, So its just you (wanting to make money from it) in the USA and me (putting it out there for free) in the UK that have thought of this 5 weeks apart (though your friend said 3 months), and after me posting pictures and info first you come on and say I thought of it first....  wink.gif  I find it very hard to swallow them kind of coincidences especially as if the previous posts there are discussions on you not giving credit to Tiro's who basically designed the circuit you use for the NANDFlasher....

Its also very weird that you would choose to manufacture "quick" soldier pads as Team-X have rather than the much better pogo design, or even announce that it will be eventually soldier-less to increase your initial sales (i.e there will be following the release of the nandflasher a solder-less solution will be available).

Very strange indeed......  blink.gif

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]