xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Xecuter CK3-CP (CK3 Control Panel)  (Read 712 times)

Toddler

• Archived User
Xecuter CK3-CP (CK3 Control Panel)
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 06:29:00 PM »

What I thought this was at first glance (and what they need to make available) is a drive bay mount for original 360 drives, so you can mount a Samsung or BenQ in your PC case for ripping and have it look nice and neat.

CaptHwdy

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 09:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(halikus @ Feb 7 2010, 11:41 PM) View Post

$50 and include a 2 foot power cable = sold.   The LCD screen could easily of been LED's also.

It seems nice, and seems practical, but when you actually try to use it and all the wires and probes are sticking out of it i can see it being a pain in the ass and many peoples drives being dropped.

My case is rather big. smile.gif
http://blog.miloco.c...akeMozartTX.jpg

Nice case were ya get it at?

gfxdreams

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 12:17:00 PM »

IMO I think it's a great idea. One a lot of people will buy this if it's working correctly. Plus like others have said it will help the people who do a lot of mods.

And it"ll help me cause I hate having to keep opening it and closing it flash.

rouneh

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2010, 02:19:00 AM »

no doubt the masses who pay thru the nose for others to do what is hardly a difficult mod will be mighty impressed that the flashing looks professional, looks aside tho its not ideal to use your main machine if your flashing alot of drives and its all wired up 24/7 aswell which means itll sit there doing nothing unless you need to flash/dump disc. ck3 is a good idea it does simplify`s the process, i wouldnt like it hidden away with full molex  power going to it its pointless and thats why a dedicated machine with external power for drives is the way

as pointless as the toolkit to open the case imo  biggrin.gif

rfanch

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2010, 05:44:00 PM »

I want to buy this, right now. but it' s STILL not released yet?? dangit, how much longer??

I am SO sick and tired of having to open up  the case of my secondary desktop & primary mod machine every single day practically to flash someone's dvd drive. this thing looks & sounds like a dream!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]