xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtag Help  (Read 107 times)

ABC-King

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« on: February 04, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

well i have tried to jatag my xbox for 2 days now and i still cant get it . the cb is exploitable but everytime i load the xbr.bin to my nand i either get e79 or rrod with 0022 as the error i dumped my nand like 5 times but i kept getting errors but i managed to use a tut on fixing the bad blocks and managed to fixx all but 1 at block 70 but i cant get xbr to load at all i do have my cpu key if that helps

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »

E79 for me was bad jtag wiring. Check that your connections are touch and valid then when they are soldered in place and are confirmed working hot glue them to keep them from detaching.

ABC-King

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 02:45:00 PM »

well i got it booted back up with a downgrader image i made from the 1888 file system and degraded but i still cant get xbreboot to work  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) and i know the wiring is good because i just wrote the image i made to it and it booted right back up like a new xbox

This post has been edited by ABC-King: Feb 4 2010, 10:46 PM

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 03:00:00 PM »

I think downgrading wont work if you have efuses blown already, also what board revision do you have?

ABC-King

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »

lol like i already said it did work and i have a xenon with 1903 cb and 1888 dash now but i cant get xell to run again or xbreboot to work at all . i did get xell to work the first time but after i flashed the downgreded image and tried i got the rrod with error 0022 trying to flash back now to see whats up then gonna try to uprade to a little newer kernal and try again but i dont know why xbrebooter wont work if i can get 1888 to work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)  i been trying to do this for like 3 days now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 06:49:00 PM »

oh lol sorry the way your post was worded confused me a bit  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Can't really see what would be causing that besides you not injecting your KV and config into XBR but I'm sure you've done that as you got a 1888 kernel to run. I only know of one more thing that could cause your 360 to rrod and that would be if you forgot to unplug your 360 after you flash Xell or XBR to your 360 to clear out the smc but that gives an entirely different error. Seems like that block 70 was remapped near the end of your original nand dump and needs to be in your XBR image(perhaps manually?).

I'm gonna stop here as this is about as far as I can help you with your prob. hope at least I gave you some helpful advice, I'm sure others can get you through to a working xbr image.

This post has been edited by red_ring_of_box: Feb 5 2010, 02:55 AM

ABC-King

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 06:56:00 PM »

well whats weird is when i had 1888 running i checked for the kernal version and it didnt say all it had was the dashboard (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)  and now when i try to flash it back i keep getting errors but when i flash xbr i dont get any errors (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) so im kinda stumped im guessing im gonna have to scrap this one and just go buy another 1 in the morning. but if any one wants to help i can upload my bin files somewhere so you can take a look and i did use the bad block remapper to add the bad block to xbr before i flashed and still didnt work