xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Probs Disk Drive Not Opening/another Drive Stuck In Dosflash16  (Read 52 times)

jon101101

• Archived User
2 Probs Disk Drive Not Opening/another Drive Stuck In Dosflash16
« on: November 24, 2009, 12:13:00 AM »

guys i have a couple of problems
1) I recently fixed a console with the Benq drive that had the RROD, no problem  there, everything worked fine. then i modded it for him, he didnt play it so he asked me to remove the mod, no problem there either. i used jungleflasher to remove the mod ad it worked successfully. no when he hits the eject button the light blinks as if the drive is opening but it doesnt. what seems even weirder is that when i put another drive into the console and have the sata connected to pc(it has a different key) the drive opens when i hit the eject button. i dont quite understand it. the console doesnt seem to reject the first drive(the light stays solid when i boot the console)
2) i have another benq that lost power during the erase cycle in dosflash16 ( dont know why he used it) and now when its connected to dosflash it stops during the read cycle after 3 dots and when connected to windows it freezes the entire OS.
 thanks for the help guys im stumped here