xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Toshiba Ms25 Flashing  (Read 48 times)

zrs_guy

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Toshiba Ms25 Flashing
« on: March 23, 2009, 10:26:00 AM »

Hey, if i posted this in the wrong forum I'm sorry. I was sure which one to post this in. Anyhow I just tried flashing my Toshiba - Samsung MS25 drive. I was only successful with the tool dosflash32. Every other tool I tried could not communicate or get a response from my drive even if I pushed the eject button on the drive. So my first flash with dosflash was succesful but I forgot to replace the serial in the firmware with the key of the original firmware, so I did a second flash with the key and by the way I used Xtreme 1.5 firmware. So it was successful and so I turned off pc and xbox 360. I hooked up xbox 360 only to find that it blinked 1 red led. I next replugged and hooked up the 360 drive back to my pc but every time I tried using dosflash32 all it would say is mtk vendor not responding. Then it would ask to try again and tell me to keep pressing the eject button and I tried but it never worked! Please I'm in great despair right now and I have the original firmware but I cannot even get this drive recognized by my pc!!! PLEASE HELP MEE~!!!!!! Also, I already have a hitachi drive flashed perfectly but I cannot transfer it to my new xbox cuz my xbox doesnt recognize it, when popping in a game a white screen appears and says something about not having a 360 or something. So if it is possible to transfer dvd drives please let me know!! THanks

This post has been edited by zrs_guy: Mar 23 2009, 05:34 PM