xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: C4E's iXtreme LTplus v3.0 for BenQ and FAT Lite-On  (Read 1417 times)

stanleycup

• Archived User
C4E's iXtreme LTplus v3.0 for BenQ and FAT Lite-On
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(KiLL CraZy @ Dec 27 2011, 11:31 PM) *

thanks for taking the time to experiment on that GHR, hope to see what your results are
and as for that, for my first attempt today to burn nfs the run, I did as you said by opening eprom utility, clicked on the option tab, click clear opc  history, ALSO i made sure to have check marked on "Smart Burn, Force Hyper Tuning and Over Speed Writing" - Reason I did that was because I read on another thread it's recommend to have that on so I gave that a shot. I also enabled Perform OPC in image burn, then went ahead with the burn and it worked like a charm. Now which exactly did the trick im not sure or maybe it was just a lucky first shot of the day, but at least for now I'll be content with that and If I get any new stuff to back up and burn I'll post my results to see if I still have that issue. Thanks again!

Hi there your welcome m8, like i said i did this and no more problems good luck

Anikachiktou

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »

Hello!

Flash from my LT+V2 on lite-on. Reinstall stock firmware 251. Updated the dash from 13599 to 13699. Flash my drive with new firmware LT+V3.

Rage disk 1 stop loading and said Unauthorized disk. So I patched the ISO with xbox Backup Creator, added the xbox topology data for ALL XGD3 games. Reburn with LTmax lite-on drive, WORKS!

A big thanks to C4Eva for this accomplishment

Happy new year everyone!

Zod5000

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(Anikachiktou @ Dec 28 2011, 10:37 PM) View Post

Hello!
Flash from my LT+V2 on lite-on. Reinstall stock firmware 251. Updated the dash from 13599 to 13699. Flash my drive with new firmware LT+V3.

Rage disk 1 stop loading and said Unauthorized disk. So I patched the ISO with xbox Backup Creator, added the xbox topology data for ALL XGD3 games. Reburn with LTmax lite-on drive, WORKS!

A big thanks to C4Eva for this accomplishment

Happy new year everyone!

umm doesn't that flag the console for possible ban (and keep you from moving your gamertag elsewhere?).  Why didn't you patch the backup before loading it the first time?

ddsdavey

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2011, 11:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(mycelo @ Dec 25 2011, 12:29 PM) View Post

Happy Ban Year!

IPB Image

Anikachiktou

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2011, 03:20:00 PM »

Don't care, console was never plug online.

actualmanx

• Archived User
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2012, 08:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(KiLL CraZy @ Dec 27 2011, 12:52 AM) View Post

Is anyone else having an issue burning the back ups?

I am using an IHAS drive with the burner MAX software installed to it. I have a backup of GOW3 along with NFS the run .iso on my hdd, Im using the new XBC to inject the universal ap2.5 that was released and after doing that I go along with using image burn to burn them, the first 2 times burning GOW3 it took the usual 30-40 mins, it said it was successful but then when I flipped the disc around to see the burn, you can see only like half the disc was actually burned while the rest was blank. Did the same procedure again and went along to burn a 3rd time and this time after saying it was successful again, flipped the disc over, now if show's the whole disc was burned and the game worked.

Then went along to burn NFS the run and same issue, shows half burned after it saying it was successful... it's like a hit or miss or something, and I am using high quality verbatim disc... anyone have an idea why this is happening and how I can get successful burn? thanks!

im having the same problem verbs,ihas 224, also the pic that the op shows is the same as mine. just enabled the same settings as the op said and cleared the opc and am waiting for more discs to arrive as ive wasted about 6 now and ran out also i was using a ihas 324 until recently (a friend now has it) never failed 1  will report back when i get some discs and burnt more

actualmanx

• Archived User
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2012, 08:24:00 AM »

Sorry to post twice i couldnt find the edit button but here is a pic of my discs IPB Image
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]