xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 3rd Update From C4e - Lt+ Testing "not Long Now" - Ac:b &quo  (Read 252 times)

elementary

• Archived User
3rd Update From C4e - Lt+ Testing "not Long Now" - Ac:b &quo
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 09:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(jokuvuan @ Nov 15 2010, 01:46 PM) *

What does this mean excatly? Black Ops was safe in the old dash? But how about the new dash, is is still safe, or does it containt AP2.5?

Hi, From what i have read Black Ops IS safe in the OLD and NEW DASH!! it currently does NOT contain AP2.5...

BUT, possibly in the near future there may be a Title update for Balck Ops! which will include AP2.5!!

xbox360sexual

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(Buzzcut @ Nov 15 2010, 01:43 PM) View Post
However spoofing is also now detected so you'd better replace that fecked Hitachi with another one.

Who says spoofing is detected?

cypher21

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(xbox360sexual @ Nov 15 2010, 05:13 PM) *

Who says spoofing is detected?

well, read this

[c4eva] ******:ap25 is checking osig
[******] +c4eva - what is osig?
[c4eva] original drive signature for motherboard
[c4eva] osig is interesting, they took out kernel check due to rrod repairs, now ap25 had to have it,otherwise everyone would be a sammy, now rrod repairs may not boot if osig wasnt updated!

ace_012

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

So pretty much no matter what the drives involved were, since osig is checked now spoofing is pretty much dead for xbox live users? That sucks :/ Is there any more information about a possible ban wave this holiday season after c4eva said he thinks there isn't any secuirty checks or w/e in the update?

nevernamed

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(ace_012 @ Nov 15 2010, 07:13 PM) View Post

So pretty much no matter what the drives involved were, since osig is checked now spoofing is pretty much dead for xbox live users? That sucks :/ Is there any more information about a possible ban wave this holiday season after c4eva said he thinks there isn't any secuirty checks or w/e in the update?

OSIG will ban you offline too..

The only thing I'm foggy on, is whether or not you get flagged for any backup copy that doesn't have AP25.. At first people reported them NOT working after running fable..

mat82284

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(ace_012 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:13 AM) View Post

Shit if thats the case i need to buy a lite on drive sad.gif

I bought a new xbox a year ago the drive burned out after 2 months, so i replaced it with an old benq and has been perfect since. I should have flashed it back to original and sent it in.

I wonder if he can make firmware for the benq to make it act like a Lit-on and visa versa. I know most people out there who have spoofed would spoof from there lite-on drive because some required physical modifications to the drive.

cragnut

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »

So if i  had a sammy that is spoofed as a hitachi pre 78, would the osig check be skipped? as its skipping AP 2.5?

Suicyde

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(C4eva @ Nov 14 2010, 09:53 AM) View Post
[2010-11-13 08:19PM] <*******> c4eva original slim now can be updated to new firmware and after that it can be LT+ flashed with no problem?
[2010-11-13 08:20PM] <c4eva> *******:yes

Not according to Geremia:

QUOTE(Geremia @ Nov 14 2010, 09:53 AM) View Post
yes, if i'm the only one out here with a locked spi flash

snake3

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »

[c4eva] with new dash xex flag is irrelevant!

Does this mean we need to reburn our whole collection with SSv3 for the new dashboard?

tekno123

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »

Quick question, if i have a liteon that died in a fat 360 and i replace with a samsung which i flash with the Correct key but it is not spoofed, would this be fine on the new dash? Since its not spoofed and has correct key

tomgreen99200

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(snake3 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:15 PM) View Post

[c4eva] with new dash xex flag is irrelevant!

Does this mean we need to reburn our whole collection with SSv3 for the new dashboard?

That just means that the AP 2.5 in the xex being set to "true" is irrelevant since they are being sneaky and its not showing up. Only games with AP 2.5 will require ssv3 so your old ssv2 games are still valid for now.

QUOTE(tekno123 @ Nov 16 2010, 12:23 AM) View Post

Quick question, if i have a liteon that died in a fat 360 and i replace with a samsung which i flash with the Correct key but it is not spoofed, would this be fine on the new dash? Since its not spoofed and has correct key

It would be fine if you want to get banned.

Drefsab

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 05:48:00 PM »

Hmm not that I have any issues because I have a jtag but say you have a banned console already so don't have to worry about live etc, but you want to play backup's of AP2.5 titles.

Would it be possible to spoof a liteon drive to report as a sammy or could a physical drive swap to a sammy/hitachi work? or would that box be no good for AP2.5 backup's until LT+ hits? I know it something im going to get asked at some point soon from a mate but he doesnt give a damn about live so thought id find out the facts smile.gif

thecoo1est

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(Drefsab @ Nov 16 2010, 01:48 AM) *

Hmm not that I have any issues because I have a jtag but say you have a banned console already so don't have to worry about live etc, but you want to play backup's of AP2.5 titles.

Would it be possible to spoof a liteon drive to report as a sammy or could a physical drive swap to a sammy/hitachi work? or would that box be no good for AP2.5 backup's until LT+ hits? I know it something im going to get asked at some point soon from a mate but he doesnt give a damn about live so thought id find out the facts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have a jasper with a lite-on and lt. I tried AC brotherhood, updated dash and you know what happened then. I tried taking a old hitachi 59out of a old rrod box, I flashed my lite-on key and a AC still doesnt work, I then spoofed the hitachi as a toshiba ms25, and still no go, always get the disc read error, I even tried reinstall update after spoofing hitachi and still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas I can try?

tekno123

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »

Gotcha, then my last question is when replacing say a liteon drive can it be with any other liteon drive or has to be the exact same liteon version? Under the new dashboard

OggyUK

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »

Once you erase that LiteOn, it becomes "no specific liteon" -

When you write fw back, it adopts that firmware revision, as the hardware is identical.
Pages: 1 [2] 3