xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: C4E Confirms New AP2.5 Checks on New Dashboard with New Games  (Read 2786 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
C4E Confirms New AP2.5 Checks on New Dashboard with New Games
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 09:46:00 AM »

The new final fall2010 dashboard is still expected to hit retail consoles on or before Nov 4th (Kinect release date).

this has been denied by Major Nelson

moh.sakhaii

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

Looks like C4eva delivered again, while tiros said we are dealing with infinite checks, c4eva proved otherwise.
No infinite checks after all, to all stupids out there wink.gif

Muzzakus

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »

What about putting in a samsung drive with no spoofing.

E.g replacing Factory benq with samsung identified as samsung

iispyderii

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 10:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Muzzakus @ Oct 30 2010, 11:50 AM) View Post

Are you fucking retarded? Read the Goddamn post. If you spoof to Samsung, they WILL detect it.
For all the others, you can play ANY game on the non-Kinect dashboard.
When you update to the Kinect dashboard you will only be able to play non-new games (basically everything except Fable 3 and most likely games released in the near future)

I'm just glad Fallout New Vegas doesn't has Anti-Piracy 2.5.

BladeWing

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 10:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(Muzzakus @ Oct 30 2010, 04:50 PM) View Post

Wouldnt work because the xbox is expecting a Benq drive, thus it wouldnt work, correct key or not.

zainday

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »

So basically, it sounds like the new dash will hit next week to coincide with the release of kinnects.
At that time, new game will be detected for banning unless you have a samsung or older hitachi.
All other will need to stay offline until LT+ comes out, then update or you will most likely get banned...
I think that's whats being said in a backwards kinda way....
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Muzzakus

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 10:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(iispyderii @ Oct 30 2010, 04:09 PM) View Post

Are you fucking retarded? Read the Goddamn post. If you spoof to Samsung, they WILL detect it.
For all the others, you can play ANY game on the non-Kinect dashboard.
When you update to the Kinect dashboard you will only be able to play non-new games (basically everything except Fable 3 and most likely games released in the near future)

I'm just glad Fallout New Vegas doesn't has Anti-Piracy 2.5.

I'm sorry to day kiddo, but itonically you are the retarded one.   That is not spoofing.  I'll let you find out what it is, although it may be somewhat difficult for you, being retarded and all.  Hahaha

skyliner99

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »

For everyone flagged, chances are you will be banned next ban wave, which is most likely coming soon.

However, if I remember correctly, you can remove the flags by deleting the newest sec.bin entries in your NAND because it stores backups to revert to... Someone wanna confirm this and/or if its possible to do?

Just hoping it could save some people from the mighty banhammer

Muzzakus

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(BladeWing @ Oct 30 2010, 04:11 PM) *

Wouldnt work because the xbox is expecting a Benq drive, thus it wouldnt work, correct key or not.

Unless I'm wrong, motherboard + drive brand marridge restriction was removed in previous updates.  Is it back ?

gamesquest1

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »

ok so if the link about ap2.5 is correct 2.5 has been present since fifa 09,

and the fact people on 9199 are having trouble booting fable 3 aswell i can only presume ap2.5 has actually been implimented within the dash for some time so being on the latest dash or not with have no standing on detectability all we need to know is if failiures to pass ss3 or ap2.5 is passed on to ms in anyway over live aka stored on flash and reported when connected to live if this is the case expect a banwave bigger than ever if games since fifa 09 actually have had these new checks, but booted regardless.

or perhaps the fable 3 xex actually does its own check and wont boot if you failed where as previous ss3/ap2.5 games have not had the additional xex checks

or maybe the link saying ss3 and ap2.5 was wrong idk just my interpritayion on the situation, i am not c4e or something so ill wait to see what he says on the situation

eigther way i think we need to know if its the dash rejecting fable 3 or the games xex, or the last option of the dvd drive rejecting

djkneegrow

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 10:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(The_Doctor @ Oct 30 2010, 08:09 AM) View Post

do the non stealth firmwares have a problem with ap2.5? specifically the benq 1.41 nonstealth firmware

I would like to know this too. Would be nice if the non stealth didn't have any worries. I have a non stealth that I don't play online so this info would be helpful for many of us.
Thanks to anyone who can or does answer this.

Zod5000

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2010, 10:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(Auyx @ Oct 30 2010, 06:13 AM) View Post

This is good news but the first thing I want to know is will LT+ allow new games to be played on machines already AP25 flagged?

I don't think a new firmware could do anything about a console that is already flagged.  So I think you're asking the wrong question.

You should be asking, what will microsoft being doing to flagged consoles?

funksoulbrother

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »

To the guys asking about non-stealth firmware, it makes no difference. You'll still be flagged if you try and boot Fable III. I had iXtreme 1.6 non-stealth installed when I started this topic: -

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=722674

vegasmtv

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »

I have two xbox 360s, one for online (Xbox 360slim) and one for offline (xbox 360 512mg arcade with lite-on 8 series drive).

I have been able to play Fable III on the Liteon flashed 360 without any problems. That console i never take online. Having played Fable on the 360 i assume i have been AP2.5 flagged. However as i never take the console online this should not be an issue.

For those with 2 360s, one for online and one for offline, If we wait till the LT+ firmware comes out and put that on the 360 we can then update the dash on the modded 360 and continue to play backups on there.

The only thing is i put my gamer profile on a usb stick and transfer between the two consoles, i hope i can continue to do this when the new dash is out and we are waiting for LT+.

I assume we should not run into any problems? As even if you have played Fable 3, the fact the consoles never online they can not ban it.

I am guessing there are many others out there in my situation, who have two 360s one for online one for offline.

This post has been edited by vegasmtv: Oct 30 2010, 06:23 PM

BorisX

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(vegasmtv @ Oct 30 2010, 06:19 PM) View Post

I have two xbox 360s, one for online (Xbox 360slim) and one for offline (xbox 360 512mg arcade with lite-on 8 series drive).

I have been able to play Fable III on the Liteon flashed 360 without any problems. That console i never take online. Having played Fable on the 360 i assume i have been AP2.5 flagged. However as i never take the console online this should not be an issue.

For those with 2 360s, one for online and one for offline, If we wait till the LT+ firmware comes out and put that on the 360 we can then update the dash on the modded 360 and continue to play backups on there.

The only thing is i put my gamer profile on a usb stick and transfer between the two consoles, i hope i can continue to do this when the new dash is out and we are waiting for LT+.

I assume we should not run into any problems? As even if you have played Fable 3, the fact the consoles never online they can not ban it.

I am guessing there are many others out there in my situation, who have two 360s one for online one for offline.

Same boat as you, hoping the new dash doesn't limit us from switching our gamertags between consoles without it
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22