xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Remember Boys And Girls Flash Back To Stock Before Updating  (Read 85 times)

NinjaNoodles

• Archived User
Remember Boys And Girls Flash Back To Stock Before Updating
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »

As most of you know there are tons of ban wave rumors going about and they look pretty legit despite C4Eva saying there's nothing to fear well... he said that last ban wave too... so anyways just reminding some of our less knowledgeable members flash back to stock when updating to the new kinect dash coming up here this season and then flash back after that might just save you...

hope this helped at least one person  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jester.gif)

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »

I know this has been said before and is even in the LT firmware READE ME but I am not convinced that it would do much good.

If they can detect it now and most likely will be able to detect it after the update what really is the point if they can or cant detect it during the firmware update?

Dark Mod

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 07:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(NinjaNoodles @ Aug 15 2010, 08:16 PM) *

As most of you know there are tons of ban wave rumors going about and they look pretty legit despite C4Eva saying there's nothing to fear well... he said that last ban wave too... so anyways just reminding some of our less knowledgeable members flash back to stock when updating to the new kinect dash coming up here this season and then flash back after that might just save you...

hope this helped at least one person  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jester.gif)

*kisses my benq console* thank God for my NME 2.0 modchip... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jester.gif)

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(Dark Mod @ Aug 15 2010, 09:44 PM) *

*kisses my benq console* thank God for my NME 2.0 modchip... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jester.gif)

lol and that is going to save you from a ban how? People have and will continue to get banned even with those so called "modchips"

Dark Mod

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Aug 15 2010, 09:47 PM) *

lol and that is going to save you from a ban how? People have and will continue to get banned even with those so called "modchips"

dude my baby never got banned on cause I don't enable the chip to go live...chip remains in sleep mode once it's on live, and offline the chip is on  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(Dark Mod @ Aug 15 2010, 09:52 PM) *

dude my baby never got banned on cause I don't enable the chip to go live...chip remains in sleep mode once it's on live, and offline the chip is on  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

And people has been lucky and still on Live with custom firmware since day one. Just cause you have been lucky so far means nothing once you find yourself banned anyway.

Since it seems they can now detect backups OFFLINE and online that fake chip of yours wont be any help to you at all.

And since many people from last falls ban wave that had those same fake chips got banned it is more than likely they have been able to detect backups offline for some time now.

Dark Mod

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Aug 15 2010, 10:25 PM) *

And people has been lucky and still on Live with custom firmware since day one. Just cause you have been lucky so far means nothing once you find yourself banned anyway.

Since it seems they can now detect backups OFFLINE and online that fake chip of yours wont be any help to you at all.

And since many people from last falls ban wave that had those same fake chips got banned it is more than likely they have been able to detect backups offline for some time now.

i have a genuine team underdog NME 2.0 modchip installed in my 360...i've never been insulted like this. it goes on live whenever I feel like it and no ban whatsoever

NinjaNoodles

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 08:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Aug 15 2010, 05:54 PM) *

I know this has been said before and is even in the LT firmware READE ME but I am not convinced that it would do much good.

If they can detect it now and most likely will be able to detect it after the update what really is the point if they can or cant detect it during the firmware update?

Because of these results done last banwave http://team-xecuter.com/xbox-live-some-test-results/

it just makes sense even if i do get banned well hey i tried  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) besides i have my console's cpu key ill just unban myself and im good for another year  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/love.gif)

This post has been edited by NinjaNoodles: Aug 16 2010, 03:35 AM

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 08:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(Dark Mod @ Aug 15 2010, 10:30 PM) *

.i've never been insulted like this.

How is speaking the obvious an insult?

It is no secret than even those chips are no better protection than a custom firmware. This has been well known for some time now.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Aug 16 2010, 10:18 AM) *

How is speaking the obvious an insult?

It is no secret than even those chips are no better protection than a custom firmware. This has been well known for some time now.

absolutely correct. nme is a false sense of security