xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Team Xecuter: New Xbox 360 S DVD-drive Hacked  (Read 1115 times)

beasty54

• Archived User
Team Xecuter: New Xbox 360 S DVD-drive Hacked
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(HansiHusten @ Aug 15 2010, 11:27 PM) View Post

Look @ 2:52
There is a second disc in the drive... also he doesnt show he first tab where the game picture is displayed and stuff, this is fake IMHO

At 0:38 you see the first tab and it says open tray, if there had been another disc it would have said play game

crisdo98

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »

CODE
We have spent the last few days looking at Slim

Wow, only took them a few days to crack.. imagine what they could do with say 2 months lol.

just kidding.  Not a fake and awesome work biggrin.gif

Syn201

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(musjim @ Aug 15 2010, 10:23 PM) View Post

Vid is shady.  Why take the time to finger eject the disc when you can do it from the controller?  I want to see the disc tray open, game inserted, they watch the disc show the game.

pad dosent always eject tray the guy was stood next to the tv/console so what difference does it make

to the guy that says tx have bad products iv had a ck3 for over a year and used countless times
and it still working if that isent a quality product i dont know what is

if you people think you can do better with YOUR own money then go ahead and make better products and find easier ways and well your about it do this using your own time for a bunch of ungratful people who want everything handed to them  NOW for free even if they do release a tool people have to buy the money the
people make easy pays for it and yet they still dont so much as say thanks to the people who gave them the
opportunity to buy that new tv and yet they expect a new jf to go with instantly without so much as any word of thanks .

keep up the good work team thanks.

RolF2

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 05:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(beasty54 @ Aug 16 2010, 01:35 AM) *

At 0:38 you see the first tab and it says open tray, if there had been another disc it would have said play game

you can beleave in what you want , but hiding drive info tab almost all time in video is strange at least (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) If you are showing hacked drive in slim - first thing what you want to show is drive tab and not a your login tab with avatar (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

R.

fayd

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »

I cant solder I tried during the xbox1 days it worked but look like shit.   Just used my 3rd TX clip on and no problem worked.  I know I wish they were cheaper but $20 for a modded box is worth every penny.

beasty54

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(RolF2 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:02 AM) View Post

you can beleave in what you want , but hiding drive info tab almost all time in video is strange at least smile.gif If you are showing hacked drive in slim - first thing what you want to show is drive tab and not a your login tab with avatar smile.gif

R.

What do you mean i can believe in what i want?? You see the tab that shows if a game is in the drive and it clearly showed the "open tray" message. This isn't some random person posting a fake vid on youtube, why on earth would TeamX post a fake video like this on their own website?? Imagine the kind of uproar that cause when it was proven to be a fake.

xbox360sexual

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »

tbh they could show absolutely anything and you could call it fake, all you'd need is an out-of-sight xbox and good timing to pull it off.

the video doesn't mean much, what matters is teamX and TJ have confirmed it's hacked and so that's good enough proof for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by xbox360sexual: Aug 16 2010, 12:17 AM

RolF2

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »

what the point do not show dvd drive info tab in video ? Lets say you want record video about your x360 drive - what tab you will show in video ?  system info ? marketplace ? or dvd drive tab ? I'm don't saying that this is 100% fake, but style how this video is recorded is verry strange smile.gif

beasty54

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(RolF2 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:18 AM) View Post

what the point do not show dvd drive info tab in video ? Lets say you want record video about your x360 drive - what tab you will show in video ?  system info ? marketplace ? or dvd drive tab ? I'm don't saying that this is 100% fake, but style how this video is recorded is verry strange smile.gif

For fuck sake, 0:38 shows the dvd tab, how many more times? As someone else has said, this is Team Xecuter, C4E, and team jungle that are involved, why the hell would it be fake!

inspuration

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »

Who cares if the Slim has been hacked?

The point is moot because of fcrt.bin. It is unlikely that this hack is undetectable.
You would be better off getting a JTAG than buying a slim and drive modding it.

jakl53

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(beasty54 @ Aug 16 2010, 12:31 AM) *

For fuck sake, 0:38 shows the dvd tab, how many more times? As someone else has said, this is Team Xecuter, C4E, and team jungle that are involved, why the hell would it be fake!

Because these smart people probably dont realize what T-X or any of the others have done, and that they wouldnt release a fake vid or false information. Their rep would be destroyed and wouldnt sell anything afterwards.

This post has been edited by jakl53: Aug 16 2010, 01:59 AM

galadhon

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

My Jtag 360 show the controller on ring of light after XBOX 360 Logo.
On video, console has no change after TV show the logo.

Or jtag change how cotroller links with console,
or the video is fake.

QUOTE(RolF2 @ Aug 15 2010, 08:18 PM) *

what the point do not show dvd drive info tab in video ? Lets say you want record video about your x360 drive - what tab you will show in video ?  system info ? marketplace ? or dvd drive tab ? I'm don't saying that this is 100% fake, but style how this video is recorded is verry strange (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

syntaxerror329

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 06:35:00 PM »

Engadget has a story obout the new slim being hacked now.

http://www.engadget....-release-under/

pigbait

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 06:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(inspuration @ Aug 15 2010, 06:41 PM) *

Who cares if the Slim has been hacked?

The point is moot because of fcrt.bin. It is unlikely that this hack is undetectable.
You would be better off getting a JTAG than buying a slim and drive modding it.

WHO cares????????? I care xbox drive mods are not meant for XBL any how, they are to protect your games from being scratched, I now like the fact i can but 2 slims, mod one from offline and get one for online and protect my games..... Thanks allot team-x, C4E, and team J, keep up your hard work, and FUCK THE BITCHES THAT THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL AND CANT WRITE THERE OWN HFW.....

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 06:51:00 PM »

I think many of you need to go back and review the forums rules pertaining to the use of swear words before one of us start handing out warnings.

Things that will get you a “strike” on this site include…
- Swearing - Flaming
- Spamming
- Repeated Off Topic Posting
- Slanderous/Antagonistic posts/signatures
- Other signature violations

3 of which will earn you a MUTE or SUSPENSION of either POSTING or PM box privileges on this site.

I do believe more than one of these have been broken in this thread.

Keep it civil and keep it on topic or keep your opinions to yourself!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9