xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 74850c Not Found In Jf While Trying To Get Key  (Read 45 times)

Vip3rV333

• Archived User
74850c Not Found In Jf While Trying To Get Key
« on: February 06, 2010, 09:44:00 PM »

Ok well I got a 7485 lite-on, I hooked it up to a dedicated old pc that I got just for flashing drives.

Jungle flasher is set up right (newest version with LT support) with the via 6241 driver and portIO, I have done other version lite-ons before with this setup and it works.

So here's what happened...

The drive could be identified in JF. At that point I was just trying to get the DVD key with the ck3 probe, but I kept getting a "Serial data bad" error. After trying a few times thinking I was just doing the tray-half open trick wrong, then suddenly drive just wouldn't be recognized anymore. I just get the "No Drive Detected" error after starting JF.

I even tried dosflash 32&16 and both apps could not see it either. The drive still works in the 360 and reads games.

Someone please help me figure this headache out, I have wasted two days of troubleshooting on this already.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

This post has been edited by Vip3rV333: Feb 7 2010, 05:46 AM

garlon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 05:34:00 AM »

Maybe you have a faulty ck3 or probe. Test it with another drive

Vip3rV333

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »

The ck3 at this point is only being used to power the drive, and the drive ejects and powers on so its working so far, but the drive is not being seen by JF. I even tried using a few different sata cables that I know worked.

grimreaper204

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 10:28:00 PM »

You can try putting "xbox 360 modification disc" on a disc and booting that up (cd as boot device), worked for me once when I was having problems with a liteon, other then that hook it up to xbox, put an original game in then disconnect and try again, make sure tray is half open (open, disconnect power, push in, put power back in), sorry its the simple stuff that usually gets people lost haha you can also try intro/device just to see if it actually recognizes the drive, try a different sata port as well might just solve it

goodluck