xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: iXtreme LT To Be Released Shortly - For Free  (Read 4330 times)

insanity4all

• Archived User
iXtreme LT To Be Released Shortly - For Free
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(ATHiEST @ Jan 18 2010, 09:47 PM) View Post

I personally appreciate the work c4e does which is why i donated on various occasions.

But i honestly belive that LT was purposley sold by c4e either directly or he had a hand in it. just look at what ireiz revealed and if you belive it which i am leaning towards this was the whole plan from the begining just like the foundmy scandal.

IF they wasnt behind the sale of LT then WHY didnt they update twitter hours and hours ago instead of waiting till a swarm of sales had happended and then it was eventually hacked. Its pretty obvious that it was a short promo with some resellers as a temp thing to earn some cash and then they would release it after it was hacked etc.

Either way though I still sprreciate all work that goes into it and im not saying its a bad thing if it was sold since it would only be n00bs and resellers that was scammed anyway lol

+1

My personal opinion and observations:
 *all speculation  rolleyes.gif
c4eva uses TJ as a portal to maintain his anonymity to the world.  One of these said people the "manager" with no technical skills, got greedy and decided to exploit his work for $$.  Hence the foundmy scandal....

Iries- "There is NO OTHER solution to the problem, and one will NEVER be found, this is the ONLY way you'll be able to decrypt the 83850 firmware.  Fork over the $42, or live with-out a modded box."
(Okay- not those exact words, but that exact message)
And you know what, that would have been fine with MANY of us, had you NOT made us do ALL the freaking work!  I'm sorry $42, should be MORE than enough to cover shipping and labor for you to do EVERYTHING your freaking self!

2 Days later a REAL person, releases his own version of dumping for the Lite-on that decrypts the dump FOR FREE.  The REAL SOULTION IS FOUND OUTSIDE of Team Jungle's spokesperson "Iries" and OBVIOUS MONEY SCAM!

It's not until AFTER a version of 1.6 that could play ALL WAVES is released to the masses, that 1.61 is released to the public, by team JF?!  Was that being delayed for some kind of $$ too?

Ironically I receive LT (Literally) 2 days ago and after trying it out (Which NO ONE will know is safe or not until next years ban wave) There is an update on the TJ page about LT being released for free to the masses.  Hmmm?  I'll bet this is ONLY because it's ALREADY been leaked to the masses, by one of your "re-sellers"  

LMAO

One thing is for sure, I've already dedicated two boxes to LT, one with legit games, and one with back-ups.  I'll tell you in about 12 months if it's safe or not.  LOL But don't worry, I'm sure Microsoft will release a new security check that LT wasn't designed for by next year.  And there is TJ excuse for why you'll still get banned.   wink.gif   On a more short-term note, after it's officially released I'll also make sure my copy is the final release and not some imperfect leaked version.  Which my source does say this is the pending "offical" release version.

Pacotera

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 09:34:00 PM »

There was no LEAK, geremias used a fake email as reseller to get the "demo" encrypted and decrypted himsefl

People should really read this

Just after a few hours that geremias cracked the fw, (that was on the site for sale for DAYS) team jungle makes a twitter update....

so obvious why..... busted!

This post has been edited by chorizo1: Jan 19 2010, 05:38 AM

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »

I've been rooting for these guy and supporting them for a very long time, and to see people (most likely kids who are pirating their games) come on here and complain about how they need to get the firmware out faster, and blah blah is disgusting.  Everytime C4E said something or announced something, he got bashed.

If I were in his situation I probably would have given up or just gave out due to all the negative comments he was receiving on here and many other site, but he kept on kickn'!

It believe it was well worth the wait, and whether or not it comes out tomorrow or two years from now, ill still support them.

You guys rock, keep on at it.

HomieJK1

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »

I really appreciate all the work C4E has done, Ive been around for a long time and i don't post very often. But any way thx again.

aRi

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 09:47:00 PM »

If someone is making BIG bucks with your firmware, or part of it, or completely fake fw with your name on it you would be mad. You would make statements all over the place to let ppl know not to buy it.
None of this happened until it got hacked.

So it was ok for us to buy unofficial, unsecure LT fw, but not to use it for free now?

I couldnt care less about the fw, but dont play us for fools.

jgcaap

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 09:49:00 PM »

insanity4all i'm sorry, i'm not here to fight but i do not agree with what you are saying.

First of all as you all already know and have been already posted lots of times. Team Jungle have been working for free to the comunity. And they've made a tremendus job, wich none of us (at least most of us) would be capable off.

First thing wich you have to think about is:

If they wanted to make a payable Firmware they would design software in orther to update firmware on some conditions, You give them your DVD key + cash and they would give you the firmware with the key of your DVD drive with a specified program. Like this they would make some extra $$ easily without any of us doing anything to turn it around. They and many other programers would made software in order to not be able to change they key. As for wich i have understood who managed the reading of this DVD key (The program) was the ones wich made the firmware for us.

To say the truth i wouldnt care less if we had to pay. Team Jungle how long have you guys working for millions of people for free ?

They released already firmwares wich are already more than enought to play backup games... So i really do not see the issue if they wish to get some extra $$ from it.

I donated them, and i'll again without any problem. I just sent them an email regarding the 110 USD dollars, if i could... i would pay happely... but since i cant afford it i would pay for a lower price, either way we've got another choices (free choices).

Worried with live? Dont mod you xbox simple as that.

Want to take the risk? Just make use of the firmware they've build for us and try use it to see if works... If it doenst, its your risk to take, do not make them responsible for it wink.gif

insanity4all i've got a question for you and for many people wich are beeing like you. What are your moral values? Criticise what you cannot do (program a firmware and make money from it?) ? Or the only problem is that they've launched for free, and you think it had a price before?

In case you didnt notice, you are using their software, if they wish to sell it, its their right. Till then you must accept, not flame out about something wich doesnt concern you at all.. It's their made , they choose the path.

As if you made, and you wished to sell, i'm sure mostly everyone would be interested in buying it.

Thanks TJ for the great work, i hope to see your release soon out for download smile.gif

Regards everyone

slayer902

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(jgcaap @ Jan 19 2010, 05:49 AM) View Post

insanity4all i'm sorry, i'm not here to fight but i do not agree with what you are saying.

First of all as you all already know and have been already posted lots of times. Team Jungle have been working for free to the comunity. And they've made a tremendus job, wich none of us (at least most of us) would be capable off.

First thing wich you have to think about is:

If they wanted to make a payable Firmware they would design software in orther to update firmware on some conditions, You give them your DVD key + cash and they would give you the firmware with the key of your DVD drive with a specified program. Like this they would make some extra $$ easily without any of us doing anything to turn it around. They and many other programers would made software in order to not be able to change they key. As for wich i have understood who managed the reading of this DVD key (The program) was the ones wich made the firmware for us.

To say the truth i wouldnt care less if we had to pay. Team Jungle how long have you guys working for millions of people for free ?

They released already firmwares wich are already more than enought to play backup games... So i really do not see the issue if they wish to get some extra $$ from it.

I donated them, and i'll again without any problem. I just sent them an email regarding the 110 USD dollars, if i could... i would pay happely... but since i cant afford it i would pay for a lower price, either way we've got another choices (free choices).

Worried with live? Dont mod you xbox simple as that.

Want to take the risk? Just make use of the firmware they've build for us and try use it to see if works... If it doenst, its your risk to take, do not make them responsible for it wink.gif

insanity4all i've got a question for you and for many people wich are beeing like you. What are your moral values? Criticise what you cannot do (program a firmware and make money from it?) ? Or the only problem is that they've launched for free, and you think it had a price before?

In case you didnt notice, you are using their software, if they wish to sell it, its their right. Till then you must accept, not flame out about something wich doesnt concern you at all.. It's their made , they choose the path.

As if you made, and you wished to sell, i'm sure mostly everyone would be interested in buying it.

Thanks TJ for the great work, i hope to see your release soon out for download smile.gif

Regards everyone

"their software" ?

that firmware that they're trying to sell/release contains copyright code by microsoft. it wasn't done by them from ground-up, get your facts right.

n00bOntrial

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 09:54:00 PM »

Thank you soo much..

grillo2k3

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »

"In case you didnt notice, you are using their software, if they wish to sell it, its their right."

You should think twice about that line its not their software.

beat me to it

This post has been edited by grillo2k3: Jan 19 2010, 05:56 AM

imaphaggit

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »

Good news, but I think most people will move on to homebrew now.

fffttt

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 10:02:00 PM »

good news, thank the man and the team

sean_shooks

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 10:07:00 PM »

I just want to say thank you to Team Jungle and C4E for coming through for us all once again. I know my LiteOn owning friends will be happy to be playing online again. I hope those that posted their ungrateful  grumblings for so long will come back to apologize for their misplaced judgment.

As some have posted before me, patience is a virtue, however it was not we who were patient. The real patience was in the team continuing to work, despite the unbelievable number of negative comments concerning their ethics and motives.

Thank you guys again for all your hard work.

smokey0357

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »

i for one I'm just tired of people talking trash all the time i give big props when it comes threw to c4e and teamjungle for all there hard work. and i cannot wait to get back on live

PlaybaLL

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »

i wonder what "shortly" means..

semente

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 10:10:00 PM »

C4E + TeamJungle a match made in BIOS hacking heaven!

Excellent work guys, way to ignore the whiners in the scene and take your time to iron out all the kinks with the LT fw.

SementE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17