xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: iXtreme LT To Be Released Shortly - For Free  (Read 4328 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
iXtreme LT To Be Released Shortly - For Free
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:31:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | January 18 22:31 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From team-xecuter.com:

We have supported C4E and Team Jungle for some time now and it is so ridiculous to us when we see so much garbage and drama being posted around on different forums. First we see some sites trying to sell iXtreme LT for stupid amounts of money, then the price goes in half then it doubles then it shows as out of stock? Then of course everyone bitches about C4E even though this wasn't his idea and these guys also forget that the iXtreme firmwares are his work and no one else's - he owes nothing to no one. He should be lauded with credits and support not with bitching and whining, I'm surprised he even bothers any more but we also know how much he loves to do this work. It really is pathetic to see some fools post crap like that,  but i guess the console scene never changes does it.

Now we see attempts at "cracking" a pre-release demo version of the LT firmware and people trying to gain credits and "pats on the back" for this work. All we can say is - we've looked at both firmwares - the real Lt and the leaked one. Take our advise - don't use the leaked incomplete version and connect to Xbox Live.

We developed bios's for many years and know how much time and effort it takes to do this kind of work - we fully support C4E in all the work he does and as members of the scene we thank him for it.

Anyway the guys at Team Jungle have updated their Twitter page with this info:
"iXtreme LT will release shortly as promised for free. Unofficial files are incomplete and unsafe. Protection was to prevent unofficial use!"

Maybe you should start giving a few posts of appreciation - then maybe you will see Benq, Samsung & Hitachi versions too - because they won't come from anyone else we can assure you of that much.

News-Source: team-xecuter.com and twitter.com/TeamJungle

Cjc1706

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »

well i for one am happy about this news. Patience is a virtue. Many thanks to C4eva and TJ for all of their hard work & efforts. I will be waiting patiently for their official release.

CJ

BigSteel

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 08:38:00 PM »

C4E, your hard work is greatly appreciated.  To all those who think he was going to sell this...guess you were wrong (or at least it appears so).  No where did he ever state that it would be sold.  It was all bad rumor and speculation.  I for one hope that everyone else appreciates what he and the team have given us and hopefully he will continue to do so in the future.  As the message states ' he owes nothing to no one', and that couldn't be any more true.  I for one will wait for the official release which I am betting will be out any day now (fingers crossed).

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »

I think the speculation has been reasonable up to this point. There has been talk for a long time about LT being a paid modification and not a whole lot of counter-points have come about.

The scene's credibility (particularly JungleJim, C4E and Iriez because of all of the drama which ensued from Iriez's diatribe) has seriously been damaged because of the lack of open and honest communication between C4E and the rest of the community.

If you want to be trusted, total honesty is a good place to start.

Anyway, I do appreciate the work C4E has done. Although I don't agree with the closed method of his work, I cannot begin to think that I posses the knowledge to do what he's done for so long. Many thanks, sir.  smile.gif

The_Flash

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »

Good stuff.  It will be interesting to watch this all unfold again.  I'm done with the firmware modding, having gone through 3 consoles now.  Best of luck to the rest of you who are adventurous enough to continue flashing and continuing with the scene.

newf

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »

Just remember, that for every bitcher, whiner, complainer and _______________, there are those of us that do indeed appreciate everything done.  Search for my Name, I don't post much, but I am here, and I do appreciate it.  People who complain are just generally louder.

THEKIDD

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »

thx these guys are proo.

MagicA

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »

I suppose if they knew how to spell advice I would take it tongue.gif

All kidding aside; I care not a toss about the politics and am just grateful when I get free goodies that make my life easier.

Thanks!

kingatrock

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 08:41:00 PM »

Wow, preach much? Just tell us when its out save the rest for the drama boards.

blob_54

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »

Just like the southpark episode goes.... "they took our jobs!.... Dey took our gerbs!!!"

keep up the work C4eva I know I appreciate everything you and the rest of the guys helping out in a productive way to keep these firmwares coming

PlaybaLL

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »

let the games begin!!!

ATHiEST

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »

I personally appreciate the work c4e does which is why i donated on various occasions.

But i honestly belive that LT was purposley sold by c4e either directly or he had a hand in it. just look at what ireiz revealed and if you belive it which i am leaning towards this was the whole plan from the begining just like the foundmy scandal.

IF they wasnt behind the sale of LT then WHY didnt they update twitter hours and hours ago instead of waiting till a swarm of sales had happended and then it was eventually hacked. Its pretty obvious that it was a short promo with some resellers as a temp thing to earn some cash and then they would release it after it was hacked etc.

Either way though I still sprreciate all work that goes into it and im not saying its a bad thing if it was sold since it would only be n00bs and resellers that was scammed anyway lol

jeffrey92

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(kingatrock @ Jan 18 2010, 07:41 PM) View Post

+1

it just adds to the drama when people bitch about other people's drama.

the only reason there is drama is because everyone wants LT and it has taken months... people get bored and speculative.

im sure most everyone is very grateful to c4eva, but shit if its done then lets release it already

eyric101

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(kingatrock @ Jan 18 2010, 10:41 PM) View Post

+1 Save the drama for off news posts

Lush

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »

thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17