xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Team Jungle: 'All new checks found' - iXtreme LT Progress  (Read 1841 times)

Perplexer

• Recovered User
Team Jungle: 'All new checks found' - iXtreme LT Progress
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2010, 08:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(Hack_kid @ Jan 14 2010, 08:12 AM) View Post

Because all he did was change a byte (FF) thats a byte to be more accurate he changed 08 to 0C and calls the firmware hsi own and peole think hes a god for doing it

A railroad expert was summoned because a brand-new diesel locomotive would not start, no matter what the engineer did. After a short time studying the situation, the expert gave the locomotive a light tap with a hammer. It started right up. When the railroad received the expert's bill for $1,000, they asked him to itemize it. The reply came:

* Hitting the locomotive with hammer: $10
    * Knowing where to hit it: $990

Secret-Service

• Archived User
« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(Hack_kid @ Jan 14 2010, 02:12 PM) *

Because all he did was change a byte (FF) thats a byte to be more accurate he changed 08 to 0C and calls the firmware hsi own and peole think hes a god for doing it

I call it not my own? I call it simply (SS) so people do not get confused about it! Think! Yes in rev 3 I changed just 3 thing. But in the other revs i have changed a lot more!
So keep your mouth shut and get a grip on your facts

And as I write in all threads with SS firmware that is made at C4es firmware and all credit must go to him!

This post has been edited by Secret-Service: Jan 14 2010, 04:27 PM

mike171562

• Archived User
« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2010, 08:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(Hack_kid @ Jan 14 2010, 02:12 PM) View Post

agree with you completly, guess i could of just said that instead of rambling but hey.... lol

Why are people hating on this guy, I'm not using his Firmware, but I applaud his efforts, he never claimed the FW as his own

mattjk

• Archived User
« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2010, 08:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(Secret-Service @ Jan 14 2010, 05:19 PM) View Post

I call it not my own? I call it simply (SS) so people do not get confused about it! Think! Yes in rev 3 I changed just 3 thing. But in the other revs i have changed a lot more!

And as I write in all threads with SS firmware that is made at C4es firmware and all credit must go to him!

Just ignore it mate, theres always a couple of assholes out there. I cannot believe people are so bitchy about firmware I mean theres more to life than gaming lol! Weathers due to warm up in the UK at the weekend I'm looking forward to going out on my bike smile.gif Seriously find some hobbies!

I think this thread should be closed its derogatory to the scene and there is nothing of any use/interest being discussed on here.

wyldstallions

• Archived User
« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »

Is this thread STILL open !!

With all the bitchin, moaning, hatin and conspiracy theories being thrown about, if I was C4E, TJ, SS or anyone involved then I think I would probably tell the collective "scene" to go and do one, putting it politely.

Is this what we have become ?

I appreciate the work and input from anyone and everyone over the years be it modding firmware, writing software or even adding a bit of cardboard or making the fans run faster. It is by collectively sharing experiences and experiments that things progress.

But this is a 12 page thread of ugly the likes of which make a week old tramps turd look like a gold bar...

logicwatch

• Archived User
« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(Secret-Service @ Jan 14 2010, 03:19 PM) View Post

Thank you secret service for your contributions to the SCENE all contributions WHOEVER WHATEVER are gratefully received without NEW ideas and NEW BLOOD the scene would die
so once again thank you  biggrin.gif

alwaysonjohn

• Archived User
« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

hack kid, your a friggin idiot. SS wasn't blindly editing the firmware, he was using known locations posted on the "Public" internet that al gore invented.  WTF, you aren't drunk, youre a dumb ass kid who may or may not be intoxicated. i'm blaming your parents.

SS was the one to notice the problem with 1.41.

also, no one reads long posts.  And this thread was created to give hope that LT may come out after all! I'm convinced we might see it this year! thumbs crossed /sarcasm

jgcaap

• Archived User
« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »

sorry to say guys... but this post is becoming boring . Lets do something diferent smile.gif Hurray to LT tongue.gif Is almost arriving for our Xbox hehehe

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »

To much off topic shit, fighting, bickering, whining, bitching, etc.

/CLOSED\
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]