xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Liteon Ixtreme V1.61 For All Lite-on's  (Read 2464 times)

Takashi

• Archived User
Liteon Ixtreme V1.61 For All Lite-on's
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »

what IS weak is all this OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT.

modslave

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(iglitare @ Dec 28 2009, 09:49 PM) View Post

For all other who want no more activate disc and only play offline i would higly suggest 1.6NS.
And for all who want to play backups LIVE, hmm

I agree with you there.  I was about to flash the 1.6NS then seen this post and thought if its the same idea I might as well stick with "The Teams"...
BUT as I consider it to be pointless for banned consoles or people who only play offline I will flash the 1.6NS and be done with it

rupheos

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

Ha it makes sense now, release this free version then have premium LT version unsure.gif its obvious this has been complete for sometime  now.

But anyways did we ever have a confirmation on what MS can detect? Can anyone compare this firmware to Original fw, 1.61 fw, and 1.6NS?

lenselijertje

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »

anyone test this on live? There is no mention about it being not-safe.

Takashi

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

The stealthing feature is intact, of course it's not safe.

alwaysonjohn

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2009, 04:50:00 PM »

how do you know c4e released this? Just a thought.  This could be what he was working on when he switched to lt.  this could be a last compile of 1.61.  someone on team jungle could have said, hey non-stealth is here so why not release that beta copy of 1.61.  i flashed it on my banned lite-on so i just hope it works good.

walterg74

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(tornadog @ Dec 28 2009, 07:32 PM) View Post

shame on me for being impatient...I figured since the LT was not coming soon, I will be without cfw for a while. So I sold the 360 and a got a ps3 slim instead. Now its between getting 3 games for the ps3 or get an arcade from walmart!!!!

You'd better make sure that arcade you get at Walmart is readable/flashable... else you're pretty much screwed... cool.gif

Takashi

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »

they all are, welcome to November.

moreniu

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

It is just gay they waited that long to release it without saying why and then release right after someone released something similiar.

Not that they must give us explainations but after all the drama is kinda meh that we had to wait that long for something that "small".

Anyway, Thanks for the info and thanks Team J and C4e for the time spent on that.

amak1131

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »

Pointless release. If this is not Live safe, why do we need stealth checks at the FW level? The pseudo non-stealth released the other day works just fine and is prepared for future waves. All we need to ABGX to incorporate wave checks at the .ini level and we're good to go.

xbox360sexual

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »

NS is better than this firmware, fact. I don't know why anyone would choose this over the NS release.

xbox360sexual

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

I completley agree, but still, the Non-Stealth release is better than this one, as there are no waves checks made at all, rather than 1.61 which has additional checks when these checks are no longer required with an unsafe f/w.

Takashi

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »

Right, come the first week of January, you'll all have to update to another 1.6x

Eamon

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »

It would have been better to at least give us some news on LT rather than releasing a useless firmware.

I mean seriously, the nonstealth is the better alternative since there is no fw safe for online.

I can see that some people think a lot of people are selfish and ungrateful and you're probably right. To be honest, there have been 2 semi-big updates in the fw scene since the banwave and those 2 were the 1.41 nonstealth by S-S and the nonstealth for liteon.

Both these updates aren't really significant and didn't have negative reaction because they actually had some use. But Team Jungle are regarded the kings of fw mods and thus a lot of us would have been happy if TJ just confims with us once in a while that they are working on LT. Dishing out this 1.61 feels kinda like a spit in the face ESPECIALLY because the nonstealth liteon fw came out only 2 days ago.

Of course, no offence intended, it's just that TJ or c4eva should have expected such a negative reaction. I know that we are getting things for free and we shouldn't complain but you can't do anything about the basic nature of a human being. And the "free free" shouts that some people keep saying, to be honest, the modding scene was built on morals where people DO NOT CHARGE for their content. So you can't just say "oh you're so unthankful, they are doing this for free." Of course, you have a right to complain about negative reaction or whining but the "free" excuse doesn't work.

Also don't forget Iriez's infamous post, c4eva wanted to charge for ixtreme at one point in the past. I think it was the banwave that saved us from that.

emukwok

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2009, 07:27:00 PM »

easy to make a nosteath one ,same structure compared whith 1.60
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10