xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Liteon Ixtreme V1.61 For All Lite-on's  (Read 2454 times)

XOR101

• Archived User
Liteon Ixtreme V1.61 For All Lite-on's
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 09:22:00 AM »

the LT firmware is far away now.

Why would you release 1.61 for liteon now, if you are going to release the LT soon.

Reading the teamjungle twitter:

If you are planning to mod your console, best wait for LT fw.    2:57 AM Nov 14th   from web  

that was on november 14th rofl.

iglitare

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »

but the point is:

if you want to play online, donĀ“t mod your console.
if you want to play backups offline, get a FW which plays all

thats just my 50cent (or how do you say it in the States?)

bedojunkmail

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 09:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(Drefsab @ Dec 28 2009, 04:16 PM) View Post

That's probably because one is the none stealth (basically is ignores all wave data so doesn't check what wave your disc is) and the other is stealth in that it will check the waves but knows about wave 4 and 5 now so when wave 6 comes along it wont boot it.

It would seem pointless to even bother verifying the waves with firmware that is detectable.  laugh.gif

funky26cro

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 09:39:00 AM »

can anyone hex compare 1.60 nonstealth and 1.61 team jungles firmware i was just obout to flash 1.60 nonstealth on me box and now 1.61 is out ,so i guess i am going for 1.61 jungle i belewe them more i dont now who made 1.60 so 1.61 it is smile.gif

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 09:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(bedojunkmail @ Dec 28 2009, 11:35 AM) View Post

It would seem pointless to even bother verifying the waves with firmware that is detectable.  laugh.gif

I agree. I honestly don't think there will ever be a way to have a modded console and use Live ever again. There will always be a ban in your future for a modded console. So at this point it is best to simply make custom firmware load backups as easy as they can with no regard to stealth or Live safety.

Best bet is if you must play backups then invest into 2 consoles. One for backups and one for Live and retail games.

xbox360sexual

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 09:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(bedojunkmail @ Dec 28 2009, 04:35 PM) View Post

]

lol exactly, that other f/w which stops wave checks is far better

AmyGrrl

• Recovered User
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

People also seem to forget that this fw is mostly for those who have banned consoles with liteon drives. They don't want to keep using the activate.iso anymore. They don't need to wait for LT to come out. This should have been released right after the ban wave.

Hellsgremlin

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(iglitare @ Dec 28 2009, 11:13 AM) View Post

oh, i understand.

in my opinion, and i only play offline, we dont need this 1.61

and by the way, we wait for this LT firmware a long time.

then someone released a non-stealt firmware for all drives.

a day late the released 1.61IXtreme.

so who are the maggots that came crawling out from under there stones?
WHY FLASH A FIRMWARE (1.61) THAT IS NOT XBOX LIVE SAFE AND NEEDS TO BE UPDATED EVERY NEW WAVE ARRIVES?
WE NOW HAVE A FIRMWARE (1.6NS) WHICH IS NOT SAFE EITHER BUT NEEDS NO UPDATES FOR FURTHER WAVES.
just answer these questions.
dont fool people arround.
there is no single benefit from IXTreme 1.61
There is no need to get personal, we talk about the firmware-versions, not about the people behind it

The Mans Got a Point LoL

However I dont think anyone should be bashing any of the dev's or complaing or bitching in anyway....It Seems the Scene has forgotten.....This is a hobby for these people....as far as we know they dont get paid a damn penny for there time and effort... Now Quit bickering.... this post is here for people to refer to for information about the firmware...not to have to read thru 12 post of people bitching just to find out or ask a simple question.....Keep it Productive

I am Curious If There will be a 93450c V2 released soon? i tryed flashing v1 no Luck....e66!....think im going to try n hex edit the A0A2 IN

schweitzer

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 11:07:00 AM »

What should I do?
I have a Lite-On with 1.6 installed.  It is not banned on live.  I have never used a backup on live but I have used retail copies on live for the past year.  I want to play some new wave 4 and wave 5 backups (offline).  Should I upgrade to 1.61 or should I use activate.iso?  Which is safest?

tactical

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »

One word "360wavespatcher".  love.gif

If you are banned just download that and change any wave game to any other wave game. Works for me.

If you are not banned than I don't know what to tell you to use. smile.gif

Hellsgremlin

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(schweitzer @ Dec 28 2009, 01:07 PM) View Post

What should I do?
I have a Lite-On with 1.6 installed.  It is not banned on live.  I have never used a backup on live but I have used retail copies on live for the past year.  I want to play some new wave 4 and wave 5 backups (offline).  Should I upgrade to 1.61 or should I use activate.iso?  Which is safest?

Personaly I say If It Aint Broke Dont Fix it! AkA Dont change the firmware just Wait Out LT.

BUT

According to the "Scene" It doesnt matter weather u played backups online or not. If you connect to XBL With modified Firmware on your drive your Xbox Has Been Marked For Ban its just a matter of time untill your Number gets Pulled & Game Over So most will tell u to do whatever u want...may as well enjoy it while u have it!  

(But Honestly I think its all peoples Speculation. Nobody but microsoft Truly Knows How We Were Detected)

I have a Old Box Running a benQ and about 12-13 Personal Friends All running 1.61 Since the day it was released. We all Play XBL together with Burned Games, Some of Them Compulsivly.  Yet No Bann! I know pleanty of people running 1.6 and earlyer who have been banned.

Obveron

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »

wasn't ix1.61 for wave 4 support?  shouldn't this be called 1.62 if it supports wave 5?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought 1.61 for all other drives does NOT support wave 5 (without activate iso).

iglitare

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »

1.61 for sammy and benq DID support Wave 5 games...
Because there is NO real wave 5, only wave 4.1
but honestly, some people should more read before writing

Mcegan

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(XOR101 @ Dec 28 2009, 11:22 AM) View Post

the LT firmware is far away now.

I agree...sucks too since the Twitter has kind of been making it sound like they were close to release up until recently. Also I too don't see the point of 1.61 after someone released a non stealth version...most likely it's either been done for a while and that prompted them to release or they just now finished it and didn't want the work wasted.

Me, I'm just throwing in the benq with the new 1.41 non stealth rev3 on LIVE...we'll see how it goes, still got a $100 backup from walmart

schweitzer

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(Hellsgremlin @ Dec 28 2009, 12:17 PM) View Post

Personaly I say If It Aint Broke Dont Fix it! AkA Dont change the firmware just Wait Out LT.

BUT

According to the "Scene" It doesnt matter weather u played backups online or not. If you connect to XBL With modified Firmware on your drive your Xbox Has Been Marked For Ban its just a matter of time untill your Number gets Pulled & Game Over So most will tell u to do whatever u want...may as well enjoy it while u have it!  

(But Honestly I think its all peoples Speculation. Nobody but microsoft Truly Knows How We Were Detected)

I have a Old Box Running a benQ and about 12-13 Personal Friends All running 1.61 Since the day it was released. We all Play XBL together with Burned Games, Some of Them Compulsivly.  Yet No Bann! I know pleanty of people running 1.6 and earlyer who have been banned.

It is broken, I want to play Wave 4 games.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10