xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Liteon Ixtreme V1.61 For All Lite-on's  (Read 2455 times)

bootstrapbill

• Archived User
Liteon Ixtreme V1.61 For All Lite-on's
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2010, 07:22:00 AM »

Um...STFU people.
If 1.60NS or whatever it's called is good enough for you, use it.
Don't bite the hand that fed you though. I agree that this was a useless release and everybody was told LT will be released soon or what not. In my opinion, they shouldn't even have mentioned LT ...or at least not until it was close to release.
I hope this outburst doesn't cause c4eva or the people behind all the hackage to say, "Eff these ungrateful bas tards...We out, peace!"

barbarus

• Archived User
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2010, 08:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(iglitare @ Jan 4 2010, 02:14 PM) View Post

there are thousands of banned boxes with IX1.61 for sammy and benq and IX1.60 for Lite-on.

why even ask if 1.61 is safe for the millionst time?

because in the thread of 1.6 NS some ppl tell that they play it on live without no ban with that firmware..

ddsdavey

• Archived User
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2010, 02:55:00 AM »

Its these kind of coincidences that start all the bs rumours and false theories behind banning detection etc.No offence to you buddy what so ever its just you read shit like "red light fix got me banned".What you dont hear is that he played bad copies for months,got the red lights so console was left unplayed for months THEN he finally decides to Xclamp replace etc,fixes it then turns it on,"IM BANNED,ITS GOT TO BE MY REPAIR!"....
And another bs theory is born (bourne like a virus more like!).

scorpionrecords

• Archived User
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2010, 07:52:00 AM »

LOL! I can hack this real good but I don't want to do it yet!

FREE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erufor

• Archived User
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2010, 08:21:00 AM »

I've flashed my non-banned Liteon 83850C with this firmware (No I'm not going on live!) and the games play fine from disc no problem, however it will not allow me to install games to my HDD! Just keep getting a dirty disc error with originals and backups when I try to install them, it doesn't even get to 1%, happens immediately. Anyone know what that's all about?

ddsdavey

• Archived User
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2010, 03:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(scorpionrecords @ Jan 9 2010, 02:52 PM) View Post

LOL! I can hack this real good but I don't want to do it yet!

FREE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol at people thinking writing firmware to a drive is "hacking"!

jriker1

• Archived User
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2010, 09:25:00 AM »

My LiteOn is flashed with 1.6 right now.  It was my understanding that with 1.6 your PC or something will physically now see the drive?  If so how does this change the flashing process?  Or does it?  Basically if you are now at 1.6 what do you need to do in order to move to 1.61?

Thanks.

JR

iglitare

• Archived User
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »

please stop all this noob-talking here

tornadog

• Archived User
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »

flashed a refurbished arcade that I got from Ebay. Had 7xxxx Liteon drive. tried a couple of Wave 4 backups. One worked, one gave a unreadable disk error after playing the intro cutscene.

tornadog

• Archived User
« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2010, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(tornadog @ Jan 14 2010, 04:56 PM) View Post

flashed a refurbished arcade that I got from Ebay. Had 7xxxx Liteon drive. originals all work fine, backups so far only success with 2 games, rest all give "unreadable disk" error. Looking like a bad flash or worse!!!

kipper2k

• Archived User
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2010, 02:21:00 PM »

bad flash means nothing works, you have at least one that works so i would look at quality of discs and check/clean/adjust laser. I kno on the samsungs the laser could be as high as 4kohm which makes reading backups hard so drop the resistance down to 3.2kohms for better reads (dont have a pic handy of the pot to tweak on the laser).  Not sure if Liteons are adjustable

tornadog

• Archived User
« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2010, 08:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(kipper2k @ Jan 14 2010, 10:21 PM) View Post

bad flash means nothing works, you have at least one that works so i would look at quality of discs and check/clean/adjust laser. I kno on the samsungs the laser could be as high as 4kohm which makes reading backups hard so drop the resistance down to 3.2kohms for better reads (dont have a pic handy of the pot to tweak on the laser).  Not sure if Liteons are adjustable

I dont know whats wrong...I just played darksiders backup for 3 hours straight without any issues...but AC2 backup does not work and if it does work it runs for a couple of minutes and then gets unreadable error. I tried it on a banned liteon and that runs the game without any problems. So what could be the issue?

I have a benq coming in next week. I will try to spoof it and see if I have any luck!!!

mspengle

• Archived User
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »

I thought you all would like to know, I have a benq running ixtreme 1.61 playing a retail copy of Mass Effect 2, wave 6, boots and plays with no issues. have not tried a backup of it yet, i made a backup iso but havent burned it yet, kind of curious as to whether its safe or not, abgx wont recognize it yet obviously. But i used a sammy with the 1.61 to backup the game using schtrom 4.1. I am guessing its good to go?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]