xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: BenQ IX 1.41 Final Rev3-4 (SS) Non-Stealth 12X  (Read 1281 times)

Takashi

• Archived User
BenQ IX 1.41 Final Rev3-4 (SS) Non-Stealth 12X
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 11:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(unabombie @ Dec 23 2009, 01:02 PM) View Post

lite-on is in testingfase..

That's been the case for weeks, old news.

steak

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 11:44:00 AM »

Anything on the horizon for the Hitachi 79?

xbox360sexual

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(DemisesAngel @ Dec 23 2009, 04:45 PM) View Post

Can I ask a question? Where is your hex-edited firmware that you are contributing? Hmm... didn't think so.

Ignore jelle in future, he's a troll on XBH and a troll here.

brickvader2

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

i think the point of the updates is a very good one i've been fine with 1.61 but am considering downgrading due to this not having stealth code, i understand that nothing is safe but isnt this because we simply have no clue into what gets us detected other than a patern with flashing then updating, may get a blaster to save time when next compusary update comes during wave 6 if this is the case i guess biggrin.gif please correct me on the pattern if im wrong but so far only one of my friends have surrived without a ban for about 4 months and i did his box and backed up his games but got hit by another ban on another console a while back he had an early lite on both time, as did i but now im rocking the benQ. so... there still may be a chance that MS actually have been testing results that come back from a console when updating, but my friend may be small percentage that sliped through, wish we had some reliable inside infromation, so has any one else updated with the firmware on then not been banned with this?

hmackenu69

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

So for everyone who has been banned, this is perfect right because it wont do any real checks and will basicly play any game we throw at it?  Im looking for a good all around firmware that i wont have to update. Is this it?

wyldstallions

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »

I have this on a couple of benq drives, works fine however I now need to swap them about and I can't get either of them in vendor mode.

tried tray half open, full open, full shut and every variation with no joy and powercycling the drives.

don't normally have any problems with these.

any help or advise??

or can some one else try flashing theis then getting back to vendor mode??

jimwross

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 03:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(wyldstallions @ Dec 23 2009, 04:16 PM) View Post

I have this on a couple of benq drives, works fine however I now need to swap them about and I can't get either of them in vendor mode.

tried tray half open, full open, full shut and every variation with no joy and powercycling the drives.

don't normally have any problems with these.
any help or advise??

or can some one else try flashing theis then getting back to vendor mode??

Use dosflash

wyldstallions

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 03:24:00 PM »

in dos or windows ?

dosflash32 doesn't like it either.

Can see the drive ok but no vendor mode sad.gif

graduate106

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 03:29:00 PM »

Rev 3, 4 or 5???

Do i need Rev4 final? only diff between that and rev3 seems to be 'Secret Liteon MS Inquiry cdb support - Samsung and Benq' What is this?

And also Rev5 test - this appears to support SSv2, which i believe new games like MW2 have? does that mean i will need Rev5 test to run new SSv2 games?

Is there a final Rev5 in the pipeline? Or do we not need it?

Im confused....

Cheers anyway SS, good to see someone is putting some work into new firmwares

cykiller

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(jr292 @ Dec 23 2009, 10:26 AM) View Post

that c4e stuff is fake hes just mad other people are starting to step and use their knowledge to try and make progress

Kid......I don't need to lie about anything at all. I don't give a shit what you do, just informing that the SS hexed fw's are flag vulnerable which are more than likely proprable for bans. It was from c4eva....go to #fw @ efnet and ask him. Just relating the message...

Im not going through sending it to Xantium, worthless....like this news - relating this as good fw is just another way to get more banned. It is 1.41 fw with 1.6 added values and no stealth....that does not equal LT nor in any fashion the goal. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else... and as always its your decision...just hate seeing people saying "oh this is invulnerable" advising false indoctrination on others.

muhaha.gif

BanditRW

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(360beast @ Dec 23 2009, 06:16 PM) View Post

and ALL of c4e's FWS got ppl banned as well... no FW is safe. LT testers got banned, thats why LT is on hold....

Amen Brother...people who throw rocks should make sure their Glass Houses are Bullet-proof.
Not that I don't applaud C4E's efforts but in the end we still got banned
However there is something to this 1.4 non-stealth fw since I know of no one using it being banned including myself with an older 360.My newer 360 using 1.51 was caught in the last Ban wave.I haven't dared to touch my new MW2 LE console aslong as my old one w/1.4 non-stealth holds up.

Jimmydome

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »

i love when people say they had 1.41 on their drive this whole time, why in gods name would you have had 1.41 on your drive since all that newer FW's came outt and they say they  had the non stealth version too, im calling bullsh*t

VVh1pCr3am

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 05:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(graduate106 @ Dec 23 2009, 05:29 PM) View Post

Rev 3, 4 or 5???

Do i need Rev4 final? only diff between that and rev3 seems to be 'Secret Liteon MS Inquiry cdb support - Samsung and Benq' What is this?

And also Rev5 test - this appears to support SSv2, which i believe new games like MW2 have? does that mean i will need Rev5 test to run new SSv2 games?

Is there a final Rev5 in the pipeline? Or do we not need it?

Im confused....

Cheers anyway SS, good to see someone is putting some work into new firmwares

This was taken from another forum.

ALL games will display SSv2 results if ripped with a 0800 360 drive.

Soooo, Borderlands and Tekken 6 will display SSv2 results if ripped with a 0800 360 drive.

ALL games will display SSv1 results if ripped with a Kreon Samsung drive.

Hence, Borderlands and Tekken 6 will display SSv1 results if ripped with a Kreon Samsung drive.

SSv2 is NOT a type of protection on a game disc.

SSv2 is when a 0800 360 drive reads angles twice from a retail disc making certain that the measurements are the same as those read by an actual Xbox 360 drive.

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(cykiller @ Dec 23 2009, 05:11 PM) View Post

like this news - relating this as good fw is just another way to get more banned.

where does it say its good firmware or LIVE safe? all the post relates is news that this is out there for people who want it. that's it.

robo989

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(wyldstallions @ Dec 24 2009, 03:27 AM) View Post

I've now tried for f***ing hours to get one of these flashed drives back into vendor mode with no joy.

Have tried JF, tray open, half open, closed, magic keys etc with no luck. Can see the drive but won't go into vendor mode.

Have tried in dosflash both in windows and dos and have also tried iprep in dos. But still the drive flat refuses to go into vendor mode.

Have tried on 2x different drives (both with this firmware on).

So whats the trick here ? Is there any way to force a benq into vendor mode like an activate disk, has this firmware bricked the firmguard in some way?

can someone else please test this out to see its not just me ?

Have you ever flashed a drive before successfully?

If you can get it detected (before vendor mode) in JF you shouldn't have a problem...Main reason I'm posting is cus I flashed a benq today that flat out would not go into vendor mode in any pure DOS based version of doslflash trying all the usual iprep\frosty's etc...Eventually thought sod it and gave JF a go and it workled straight away...

Looks like it needed the "magic28" command that the DOS based solutions weren't sending.

QUOTE(360beast @ Dec 24 2009, 01:16 AM) View Post

and ALL of c4e's FWS got ppl banned as well... no FW is safe. LT testers got banned, thats why LT is on hold....

BS

Bans have stopped since a 2-3 weeks ago. You can use any firmware for the time being and not get banned straight away.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7