xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Team Jungle Tweets About The iXtreme LT Firmware  (Read 7476 times)

ccfman2004

• Archived User
Team Jungle Tweets About The iXtreme LT Firmware
« Reply #390 on: December 13, 2009, 06:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(mattrb @ Dec 14 2009, 01:40 AM) View Post

Kalzor, double posting is not useful in the forum community.

You better check that again.  He did not double post.  I quoted his post with my own.

silusbotwin

• Archived User
« Reply #391 on: December 13, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(lokioki @ Dec 8 2009, 08:46 AM) View Post

Warning: conspiracy
Awesome, a few posts where people are speculating that LT will only be available to those who pay. Interesting.
It sounds fair... you work hard, you want to get paid to pay other people that you need to pay. Vicious cycle, I understand. I'll summon a shitstorm if I had to do my mind-numbing (but awesome!) work for free. Nothing sinister with that.
I expected this would happen. The first thing that caught my eye was the name change. It was changed to a more "marketable" name. Its difficult to work with ixtreme 1.7 as apposed to: "Ixtreme LT... better, more efficient, more slipstreamed, more awesome and the safest firmware eva!"
Second thing is actually all of these useless twittering taking place. Testing...Testing...Testing...Done...Oops, more Testing...Need to pee...Testing(not the pee!).
It looks like a "marketing campaign"(plot?) to get people exited and to keep them exited. And also a time-wasting tactic to get all their ducks in a row...for the big Million dollar payday release. Again, nothing wrong with that. A bit greedy maybe? (But who am I to talk? I am the biggest money-whore on here!)
If you "own" the code, you can do whateva you want with it.
But a question that needs to be asked when it gets out that we need to splash out for LT when released, is: Didn't "some group of people" manipulate this entire situation by releasing, "more broken" and "more detectable" firmware at each release? Thus, forcing the user to actually pay for LT because the previous releases aren't worth shit and will cripple your 360. And in doing so, (paying for LT) staying hidden from the big evil M$ eye for-eva!!
For me it seems highly unlikely that a very intelligent firmware guru will have a security over-sight...one that almost led to a million-strong ban wave!
But this is just another work of fiction, a conspiracy theory, a bed time story created by a nameless, faceless anti-social, game playing SOB.

Peace...  And happy Paying....sorry hacking.

Peole like this need to find something else to do besides spreading false information. 1.7 WAS NOT changed to LT. 1.7 was in the works before the ban wave. 1.7 was killed when the banwave started and LT took it's place. For the last time..... ixtreme LT WILL NOT cost anything. You need to research and read before spreading false info. LT will be FREE.

Edit: Disregard. I didnt get far enough to read "But this is just another work of fiction, a conspiracy theory, a bed time story created by a nameless, faceless anti-social, game playing SOB." Sorry

bollwage

• Archived User
« Reply #392 on: December 13, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(mattrb @ Dec 14 2009, 01:40 AM) View Post

Kalzor, double posting is not useful in the forum community.

moron

and I do not believe iriez

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #393 on: December 13, 2009, 07:07:00 PM »

Here's an Update:

CLOSED, wait like everyone else, and do NOT open another thread of "when is LT coming/JF teweeted" until X-S reports something worth while.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]