xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Have You Ever Heard If This?  (Read 146 times)

eric4179

• Archived User
Have You Ever Heard If This?
« on: February 03, 2020, 10:14:00 AM »

Let a friend use my One Shot Boot Disc to play the new COD MW2 since he doesn’t play online.He tried the disc didn’t work. forgot he was still at ix1.51 instead of the ix1.6 so after I reflash  with ixi.6 the xbox keep saying play dvd for original and backups games. Being that I had his dvd key info backed up. I can’t see what the problem is. So I’m thinking maybe his drive is going bad. So I flashed with my key and tried in my 360 and it works in mine but not in his 360. I don’t believe I have the wrong key info for his 360 because I backed it up twice before on two different computers.  Now is it possible that the One Shot Boot Disc some how messed up his 360 being that he tried it with the wrong firmware? Because like I said his drive works in mine if I use my key info. Just wondering because I know his dvd key info is good I’m thinking problem with 360. Is there a way to get dvd key info from a jasper mother board? I would love to see if it matches. Guess I got to get him a new one soon.

iateshaggy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 10:30:00 AM »

try using the first dump u ever took as the target firmware, i am assuming he has a benq or sammy.  you might also try your drive in his 360.

eric4179

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 10:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Nov 6 2009, 11:30 AM) *

try using the first dump u ever took as the target firmware, i am assuming he has a benq or sammy.  you might also try your drive in his 360.

We both have lite-on drives... And when i flashed my drive for his 360 same thing (play dvd)
which lead me to think his keys are wrong or somethings up wtih his 360....

run187

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 10:48:00 AM »

no way of jtaging a jasper for key atm it would help many many people unbrick i would of said to click dummy from ixtreme to get his key off drive but you have flashed over it so that wont be possible

the one shot disk wont of done it any harm powering off and on would fix any issues there
i think there working on jtag for jasper and on i think they got it to boot into xell or linux or whatever the hell it boots into and then it gave up unless something new has come out in past week .

by looks of thing s you have bad or incorrect key has there been more then one drive flashed using that pc
i doubt it will be but it could also be a dodgy sata lead

you could make a custom fw with his key with jf and flash in dos that may help or give dosflash a try in windows

This post has been edited by run187: Yesterday, 06:57 PM

eric4179

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 10:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(run187 @ Nov 6 2009, 11:48 AM) *

no way of jtaging a jasper for key atm it would help many many people unbrick i would of said to click dummy from ixtreme to get his key off drive but you have flashed over it so that wont be possible

the one shot disk wont of done it any harm powering off and on would fix any issues there
i think there working on jtag for jasper and on i think they got it to boot into xell or linux or whatever the hell it boots into and then it gave up unless something new has come out in past week .

by looks of thing s you have bad or incorrect key ..

That's the only thing that make sense to me too but i cant get over the backup key i have on two computer well should have made a third set......

run187

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 11:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(eric4179 @ Nov 6 2009, 05:57 PM) *

That's the only thing that make sense to me too but i cant get over the backup key i have on two computer well should have made a third set......

well you should probably of clicked dummy from ixtreme but i cant understand why two identical keys on two different pcs wont work myself i would guess they keys both are the same open one in jf then paste it into note pad to check if there the same and i would guess you clicking spoof source to target before flash

eric4179

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 11:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(run187 @ Nov 6 2009, 11:48 AM) *

by looks of thing s you have bad or incorrect key has there been more then one drive flashed using that pc
i doubt it will be but it could also be a dodgy sata lead

you could make a custom fw with his key with jf and flash in dos that may help or give dosflash a try in windows

How do i flash the orig dummy bin back to his drive? I know it's a noob question i do a lot of flashing but never had to do that.

QUOTE(run187 @ Nov 6 2009, 12:00 PM) *

well you should probably of clicked dummy from ixtreme but i cant understand why two identical keys on two different pcs wont work myself i would guess they keys both are the same open one in jf then paste it into note pad to check if there the same and i would guess you clicking spoof source to target before flash

Yeah! trying that now..

run187

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 11:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(eric4179 @ Nov 6 2009, 06:04 PM) *

How do i flash the orig dummy bin back to his drive? I know it's a noob question i do a lot of flashing but never had to do that.

i take it you mean his orig bin file there is no original fw for
if you have a dummy ,identity ,inquiry then just load the dummy open source firmware in jungle flasher ,  if the fimrware says OFW in the title anyplace then that's not from lite on it probably a benq did you make a key file a any time in jf

to make a custom fw should you need to open his original dummy in jf as source open ixtreme 1.6 in target (unless 1.61 snuck past me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )click spoof source to target and click on the tab that says save to file it will then give you a lite_cfw_bin which you will no doubt need for dos ..

eric4179

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 11:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(run187 @ Nov 6 2009, 12:22 PM) *

i take it you mean his orig bin file there is no original fw for
if you have a dummy ,identity ,inquiry then just load the dummy open source firmware in jungle flasher ,  if the fimrware says OFW in the title anyplace then that's not from lite on it probably a benq did you make a key file a any time in jf

to make a custom fw should you need to open his original dummy in jf as source open ixtreme 1.6 in target (unless 1.61 snuck past me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )click spoof source to target and click on the tab that says save to file it will then give you a lite_cfw_bin which you will no doubt need for dos ..

Right i have the dummy ,identity an inquiry so can i flash that back to his 360 without ixtreme firmware?
if so how...

skitzo509

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(eric4179 @ Nov 6 2009, 01:33 PM) *

Right i have the dummy ,identity an inquiry so can i flash that back to his 360 without ixtreme firmware?
if so how...

You cant flash it to the original FW, cause there is no full dump of an original Liteon FW.  Try loading dummy bin and creating the new 1.6 with JF and then save it somewhere.  Create an iPrep stick with the 1.6, and then erase and flash it in dos instead of JF.  sometimes JF doesnt do a full erase to prior flashed liteons, for me anyways......

This post has been edited by skitzo509: Yesterday, 07:47 PM

eric4179

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(skitzo509 @ Nov 6 2009, 12:44 PM) *

You cant flash it to the original FW, cause there is no full dump of an original Liteon FW.  Try loading dummy bin and creating the new 1.6 with JF and then save it somewhere.  Create an iPrep stick with the 1.6, and then erase and flash it in dos instead of JF.  sometimes JF doesnt do a full erase to prior flashed liteons, for me anyways......

ok i c try it now......

eric4179

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(eric4179 @ Nov 6 2009, 12:51 PM) *

ok i c try it now......

no still no luck what about ix1.6 repack anty real difference from regular ix1.6?

run187

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 01:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(eric4179 @ Nov 6 2009, 07:05 PM) *

no still no luck what about ix1.6 repack anty real difference from regular ix1.6?

i think the first 1.6 was beta or 1.51 mistakenly uploaded i could be wrong mind you still should be able to flash it mind looks like a bad key to me..

This post has been edited by run187: Yesterday, 09:15 PM

SlayerQC

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 07:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(eric4179 @ Nov 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *

You're suppose to use the repack afaik.