xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Halo: Reach snagged early from Microsoft's servers  (Read 1176 times)

Ultimatemale420

• Archived User
Halo: Reach snagged early from Microsoft's servers
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 12:47:00 AM »

If you obtian the game you will only confirm what I said about the game in my earlier post on this thread and topic.  

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 12:53:00 AM »

I'm starting to think that MS makes sure that Halo is gonna get leaked somehow every time a new one comes out...

gsharpshooter

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 01:16:00 AM »

So what this happened with halo 2 and look halo 2 is old school news now... Same will happen with halo reach and when the next halo gets leaked everyones gonna be like hey remember that reach game everyone hyped up and now this halo got leaked and now halo reach is on my dressor collecting dust like a mother f'er ! It got leaked big woop, gonna be released soon anyway.Oh and thanx for the vid ambi0 cool stuff just sayin outta the trouble u went to post the vid from all the stupid ohh it's so fake comments u can clearly see a ps3 is in the way <-- or some bs like that.

This post has been edited by gsharpshooter: Aug 21 2010, 08:21 AM

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »

freaking leakers... oh well I'm sure the pirates will thank you, a bunch here have already come out and done it already.

jester

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 01:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(gsharpshooter @ Aug 21 2010, 02:16 AM) *

So what this happened with halo 2 and look halo 2 is old school news now...

Halo 2 was an amazing game and had a huge following until the very day that the original Xbox LIVE ended. Get a better argument.

damonnomad

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(jester @ Aug 21 2010, 03:55 PM) View Post

Halo 2 was an amazing game and had a huge following until the very day that the original Xbox LIVE ended. Get a better argument.

So you are agreeing that the leak had no effect on the success of the Halo 2 game. Get a better understanding.

jester

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2010, 02:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(damonnomad @ Aug 21 2010, 02:57 AM) View Post

So you are agreeing that the leak had no effect on the success of the Halo 2 game. Get a better understanding.

Yes I am agreeing, and I never stated anything to contradict that. His post was basically just bitching about the Halo series and how he didn't like H2 or the hype around H2.

thwack

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 05:38:00 AM »

Here we go again......
Reach comes out the day before my 37th, and I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy the suspense and wait for a game I'm looking forward to. Don't know why anyone would wanna DL a game early and in effect 'spoil' it for themselves......think of the online stuffs....

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 05:44:00 AM »

Seriously. Can't people have some patience and self-discipline? It really gets on my nerves.

SovietSlayer

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2010, 06:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(Aldanga @ Aug 21 2010, 04:44 AM) View Post

Seriously. Can't people have some patience and self-discipline? It really gets on my nerves.

NO

meffle

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 06:34:00 AM »

First of all, you can't be annoyed that people want to play a game. I don't see how the build up to a game is more important than the actual game itself. I fucking hate seeing people go on and on about a game purely because of hype.

Secondly, if you want this, you'll need to be Jtagged, so asking us to 'think about the online stuffs' is completely irrelevant.

thwack

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 06:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(meffle @ Aug 21 2010, 01:34 PM) View Post
First of all, you can't be annoyed that people want to play a game. I don't see how the build up to a game is more important than the actual game itself. I fucking hate seeing people go on and on about a game purely because of hype.

Secondly, if you want this, you'll need to be Jtagged, so asking us to 'think about the online stuffs' is completely irrelevant.

Well, for your quote from me about 'online stuffs'  I'm reffering to playing multiplayer online on MS's servers, and as you don't seem to know - there's a thing called  'xlink' have a look in this forum:
http://forums.xbox-s...p?showforum=148
and yes, I'm aware you'll need a JTAG to play this FFS. That's why I said what I said - the enjoyment I've got out of all the other Halo games is online.

As for me 'going on about' the game before release, I don't, I just like the build up (and don't find it 'more important than the game' - I'm guessing you're probably too young to remember what it was like waiting for a Jap SNES release to hit the shores here in PAL land.

If you want to DL a copy and play early, go do it - we're each entitled to our own opinions, for me it would just detract from cracking the game open on release day and playing it.

KillerFirefly

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 07:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(meffle @ Aug 21 2010, 01:34 PM) *

From CNET report:

The Game-Tuts staff member who penned the post also insisted that the code they acquired is signed by Microsoft and will therefore play on unmodified Xbox 360 hardware.

Link: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20014323-248.html

This post has been edited by KillerFirefly: Aug 21 2010, 02:32 PM

CLK Rebellion

• Recovered User
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(KillerFirefly @ Aug 21 2010, 06:30 AM) View Post

Yet a few of them have dev kits and I'm fairly certain all of them have JTAG's...

QUOTE(jester @ Aug 20 2010, 09:16 PM) View Post

It's not a PR stunt, and the site that joystiq refers to didn't do any work. They are absolute idiots who bragged to everyone they could instead of keeping it to themselves. A sad day indeed.

I agree with jester 100%

meffle

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 08:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(thwack @ Aug 21 2010, 01:56 PM) View Post

Well, for your quote from me about 'online stuffs'  I'm reffering to playing multiplayer online on MS's servers, and as you don't seem to know - there's a thing called  'xlink' have a look in this forum:
http://forums.xbox-s...p?showforum=148
and yes, I'm aware you'll need a JTAG to play this FFS. That's why I said what I said - the enjoyment I've got out of all the other Halo games is online.

As for me 'going on about' the game before release, I don't, I just like the build up (and don't find it 'more important than the game' - I'm guessing you're probably too young to remember what it was like waiting for a Jap SNES release to hit the shores here in PAL land.

If you want to DL a copy and play early, go do it - we're each entitled to our own opinions, for me it would just detract from cracking the game open on release day and playing it.

Ok, relax man. I was merely trying to point out that the only thing you won't be playing on is Xbox Live; i'm fully aware of xlink kai. I wasn't specifically directing my point at you regarding your annoyance at people getting a game early. You're not the only person in this thread that shares that opinion.

Oh, I'm a couple of months shy of being 29. Don't question my history of playing & buying games.. It's really not relevant.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8