xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Halo: Reach snagged early from Microsoft's servers  (Read 1177 times)

steveo1978

• Recovered User
Halo: Reach snagged early from Microsoft's servers
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2010, 12:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(jeffrey92 @ Aug 25 2010, 12:38 AM) View Post

in any case, I don't see people defending sony on these forums so I'm not ever bothered by it

Sorry I should have cleared that up to. PS3 is a great system too from what I have heard I dont own one so I was going off what I have heard and just trying to say both consoles are flawed. But just dont think that Sony is more secure then Microsoft because of this game "leaking".

ska_drummer85

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2010, 02:21:00 AM »

Maybe this will hasten the development of campaign mods for us to try out once we finish the game. I wouldn't be surprised if people start posting mods soon, if they haven't already. They should at least know not to post about it here (until after the release date) because of the previous warnings.

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(ska_drummer85 @ Aug 25 2010, 09:21 AM) View Post

Maybe this will hasten the development of campaign mods for us to try out once we finish the game. I wouldn't be surprised if people start posting mods soon, if they haven't already. They should at least know not to post about it here (until after the release date) because of the previous warnings.

x-s don't even support halo modding here since the problems it caused on this board with xbox live with halo 2..

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=571537 (bottom)

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2010, 09:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(ska_drummer85 @ Aug 25 2010, 04:21 AM) View Post

There is an xex mod for max credits and rank if that counts.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]