xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help With Xbox Softmod Please Help Lol  (Read 193 times)

seanyp88

• Archived User
Need Help With Xbox Softmod Please Help Lol
« on: October 11, 2013, 01:18:00 PM »

ok so here it goes i attempted to soft mod my xbox with xboxhdm and ndure with hotswapping i got to the stage of installing ndure and received this error!

Copying Ndure files
cp: read error: Input output error
cp: Write error:No space left on device
Copying C drive backup
to shadowc
cp: Write error:No space left on device
mkdir: Cannot create directory '/xbox/C/shadowc/resc': No space left on device
cp: unable to open '/xbox/C/shadowc/resc/default.xbe' : No such file or directory
cp: unable to open '/xbox/C/shadowc/resc/evox.ini' : No such file or directory
Part 3 of 3:

i found this on a website but is exactly what it told me on the screen and assume i had to free up space on the hard disk before hand! also mentioned about my dash version and may be errors with dual booting with ms dash! eventually the program finished and i assumed ndure wasnt installed as the error stated! so i booted up my xbox and after the xbox logo goes the dash crashes and the music is stuck and repeating! so i booted the xbox back in my pc running the softmod program and attemped to restore the c drive from it i dont remember what the program told me but i dont think it was successful because after i attemped to boot up the xbox and get error 21 and the ring on the xbox is flashing from green to red! and plugging it into the pc xboxhdm cannot access the hard drive becuase its not botting into dash! so i want to know is there anything i can do to restore or repair the hard disk to original dash so i can softmod again! i did back up before ndure any help would be great!