xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Neogenesis V19  (Read 168 times)

Joshua Wood

• Archived User
Neogenesis V19
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »

Just a slight OT question Xport; It's fantastic you're back for one last massive effort, and I understand you wanted to bring all the ports up to the same feature level.

I'm just wondering how this is gonna be implemented...NeoGen is only the second updated port of your many, and already certain features are newly added to this (such as the soften filter). As these change do you go back and update already released new versions, for future release? (eg, have you also then added soften to xboyadvance?)

I love the fact you are taking suggestions for these new features, but obviously some features won't always come to mind on the first few emulators, and then there will be a bit of backwork involved.

Even if some miss a few features, I'm sure they'll be added on the source is released if people really want them. But I was just wondering your thoughts on the situation.

Thanks.

XPort

• Archived User
Neogenesis V19
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »

Yes, before I'm done all projects will be (re)released with the same feature set.

Luriden

• Archived User
Neogenesis V19
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

Odd, you know that problem I was talking about with the skipping video? It also does it sometimes I during the Sega logo when Sonic shoots the "magic dust".
Pages: 1 [2]