xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cant Ftp!  (Read 405 times)

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »

you can use xbmc for for games (i'd get it) and the mc360 skin.
(#xbins) changing evox to unleashx is easy (+ unleashx is a better dash) theres an ftp program in unleashx
anyway to make it your dash get it from #xbins, unzip it, connect to your xbox, delete everything in E: dahboard and replace it with the unleash x config.xml, english.xml french.xml, spanish.xml, and default.xbe.

about halo cache editor.
get v0.7 from #xbins unzip it, ftp it over to your box in E:apps and boot it up
from there its pretty simple, press a on what you want to change , move to what you want to change with, and press a

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »

HCE is a very handy dandy tool written by Xbox War3z and this tut will show you a fraction of HCE's power for days of entertainment!

3. Start up your xbox and start Halo up. Go to campaign and go to the level you want to edit the stuff for (also works on multiplayer).

4. Once the level is FULLY loaded, you can in game restart or just turn your xbox off and back on. Now start up halo cache editor.

5. Press WHITE and look for the level you want. Highlight the one you want and press A.

6. press R Trigger until at the top it says projectiles. To switch up the projectile, first press A on the weapon you want to shoot with. The weapon will keep its look, and have the same accuracy and shooting speed and all that good stuff, but once you press A on another weapon it will shoot the 2nd weapon's projectile.

For example:
Select the pistol. Now select the rocket launcher.
The pistol will now shoot rockets.

7. Switch up as much as you want and goof off, experiment and stuff. when you done editing the cache, press Y and then A to save the cache. You can press 'Start' to start halo from HCE.

Note: you can not edit the cache in the middle of a gamesave. if you edited the cache in the middle of a gamesave, do that level on a different difficulty to start a new gamesave.

JTPaintball

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »

I read that guide before but I still cant figure it out!

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »

all righty... Start up your xbox with NO disk.
let it boot up
Put in Halo.
Run Dvd.
go to multiplayer.
Hold down white button.
keep holding white and find map (E.G. BloodGulch) then press A
keep holding again and pick game type.
let go of button let game start up run around for a sec.
open tray (which restarts) go to apps, select hce.
put disk back in.
press white? you should see user interface and bloodgulch.
then follow guide

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

that'd be your problem. its for halo 1.

as far as i know there are now mod programs for halo 2 that actually run only on the xbox.

Berzerker92

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »

all right well thats odd. boot up hce press yes to the whatever version you've got, then try what i said. thats how you do it.

chorizo1

• Archived User
Cant Ftp!
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(JTPaintball @ May 25 2007, 10:37 PM) View Post

When you say go to multiplayer where do you mean? Actly in the game or what? Are we talking about Halo Halo 2 because im trying this with Halo2.

READ THE PINNED RULES.

CLOSED.
Pages: 1 2 [3]