xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 54 Sealed + 12 Unsealed Xbox 360 Live Arcade Games.  (Read 41 times)

shambles1980

• Recovered User
54 Sealed + 12 Unsealed Xbox 360 Live Arcade Games.
« on: July 14, 2012, 09:27:00 AM »

Ok i have 66 of these xbox live arcade games.. 12 of them are unsealed. the rest still have the wraping on them..
a few may have some damage cases due to storage. but i checked the opend ones and the games were fine,

like i said i have 66 of these things. and want them gone.
having checked ebay they sel fopr £3-£4 used and unsealed.

i will sell all 66 of them for £36 which includes uk delivery. and is via pay pal gift.

if you want a picture let me know.
They are also listed here for slightly more money due to ebay fees.
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=110915710204

They are all the same game.
figured it would be easy money for some one selling them at a car boot sale or similar.
even at £1 each you would make £30 proffit. £2 each and you make almost £100..

if i cant get the money for them il probably take them over to cash converters or something and sell it to them. but i dont have one any where near me so id probably be spending £10 on fule just to get them there.
any way let me know if you want any pictures.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
54 Sealed + 12 Unsealed Xbox 360 Live Arcade Games.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »

Price droped to £28 deliverd, to the uk "economy courier" via pay pal gift.
cash converters will give me slightly more than this for them. and i wont have to pay postage "fule cost would make it about the same though but probably couple of pounds more for me"
and im not going in the direction of cash converters for atleast a week or 2, so id rather sell them fast online.

if they dont sell before i head off towards cash converters then il just take them with me and sell them there.