xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Jtags For Sale. Many Types - Great Refereces  (Read 1060 times)

davidhasselhoff

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Jtags For Sale. Many Types - Great Refereces
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2011, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(robertbobcat @ Aug 18 2011, 10:04 PM) *

I can vouch that he has been on almost daily.  it seems everytime i log on, he has been on a few hours before me.  Which is crazy becuase he has seen my post before.... but yet wont answer.  It is really freaking me out because it is alot of money to me... and it has been over a month.  

Anyway- if you wanted someone to fix your 360 i can vouch for someone who fixed mine.  
http://www.cvxgameconsolerepair.com/

Its out of Cedar Falls, Iowa. cheap, professional, even did it in front of me... easy to trust.

NYCXBOX... man get back to me. i hate trying to contact you.. i really do, phone calls that you dont answer, pms you dont answer ,emails you dont answer, cmon man please just get it back to me, thats all i ask.

He's definitely logged in almost daily, but kept his box full and didn't reply to emails.

robertbobcat

• Archived User
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2011, 02:48:00 PM »

Hasslehoff, if you need a # (even though hes only answered one time) i do have those too.  PM me if you need to get ahold of him that way.  I just feel that i have lost alot of money.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2011, 02:25:00 AM »

My phone is no secret - I have given it out multiple time to multiple people.  I would appreciate it if users who have it would keep it to them-self unless I give it to you. l  I have done NO WRONG by the HOFF user here so he has no need to personally contact me.  I am sure he feels otherwise, but my policy's were discussed and posted before our transaction too place. He agreed to it when he bought and now that he is having an issues 90-120 days later - way out side the DOA policy - and since I don't have the resources to help him anymore - there is nothing more I can do.

David, I am not going to argue here - I gave a 14 or 30 day DOA policy on my systems sold.

Your system was accepted by you on April 11th - your contact of July 8th or August 8th is not valid - it is WAY past the date due on my DOA policy.  My reball guy is gone as of June 3rd and that was way past the DOA policy.  There is nothing more I can do for you.  If I had a guy who could do work for me still I would try to get you a fix, there is nothing I can do for you.  If your Corruption message to me is legit - get me a CPU key and I will look up and mail you a fresh nand for your system to flash that is the best i can do.

As for the user missing a system.  This is the 3rd thing you sent my way.  It was completed and mailed back.  Check your tracking.  I am not going to steal your Motherboard or money after doing business multiple times.   Please check your tracking.

As for the accusations of purposely not being around all I can say is this.

I had a lot of family things and summer projects I have been engaged in - I have not been on since Early July myself (my last post was July 2nd and perhaps I was on a few more days after that but by july 7th/8th or so I was off for a long while).  Perhaps my account has been logged in every day as this forum is one of the home page tabs that opens on my browser every time a window opens (which would record me as logged in), But I personally have not been on X-S for over a month, any user in my household just browsing the internet that opens a firefox window will log me a on the forum in the home window, my other household users know to just close the window and not mess with my X-S stuff.  I knew of my full box for quite sometime but with no time to get on, respond or have anything for sale anyways I figured why bother, you could have always emailed me - many people email me all the time and users were getting mail in work via the email link.  I have been doing my best to get everyone projects done and returned, even with the lack of time I have.  The last 3 users I have done work for all show tracking with ITEM RETURNED, including the user on post back.

robertbobcat

• Archived User
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »

I received mine today yes.

Problem is it is 0020 error now. of a box that has never been rrod...

I am looking for any type of answer as to why this is.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »

ERROR 0020 General I/O Malfunction, could be caused by an error with any of the I/O devies such as A/V port, USB, Hard drive, DVD drive, etc. over torquing of the AV or heatsync bolts can cause this error.  Would have nothing to do with a Tag and flash.  Check your heatsync install make sure you didn't over tighten them.

robertbobcat

• Archived User
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »

How can i over tighten an xbox that has never rrod... still original xclamps.. everything.. was in perfect working order.. I am not blaming you for this. i am just looking for an answer.. i know if something isnt done right on a jtag it is possible that it could 0020...

That was my only question. and you told me you had warranty on these items.

If it was dumb luck. i understand.

but if its a mistake.. i have no clue.

however, thanks for a prompt answer

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2011, 01:26:00 AM »

Just in.

Resident Evil Red Console (Stock at moment - can be flashed with IXtreme free of charge) Jasper revision
System is new (has been turned on to test) - Warranty intact.
Comes with 250GB harddrive
$225 shipped

Not a JTAG

This post has been edited by NYCXBOX: Aug 24 2011, 08:54 AM

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »

Bump... I woll include a brand new retail boxed black controller with system.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2011, 01:21:00 AM »

Bump

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2011, 03:57:00 AM »

Two controllers New - System + 250 GB HDD $225 shipped RED jasper

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »

Only system left for sale is the Cygnos Falcon (new) wiith Blue LEDS and Black Ghost case.

Post 117 for details.

$300 shipped Firm

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2011, 04:23:00 PM »

FINALLY THE GHOST CASE CYGNOS is sold..

Ok new system in stock

Jasper with Halo 3 case on it.
$400 shipped.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User