xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Offer : Fantasy360 Controller Shells - $12 Shipped  (Read 77 times)

limtk55

• Archived User
Offer : Fantasy360 Controller Shells - $12 Shipped
« on: October 20, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »

For more details of color choices, see

http://www.nds-central.com/xbox

To ensure you get the items shipped on 25 Oct 2010, please order before 24 Oct 2010.

Send me a PM for communications or email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Ray
NDS-Central.com

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »

Not to slander here - just passing on my experience from last year.

Bought about 10 cases - maybe 15 I don't remember exactly.  All colors he has in stock or was getting next order.

The package was not very well packed, not protected at all and I had two shells with minor cracks or the battery covers messed up.  Basically these come in a plastic bag which is inside a very thin cardboard box.  He just took a bunch of these cardboard box's that the controllers were in and make a huge brick out of them and tapped it all up with tape, then wrapped it in brown paper to look like a box and stuck a label on it.  A few controller shells were cracked or battery covers were messed up.

The triggers that come with these in some colors don't fit, I had to use a drill bit to carefully widen them so they fit on the trigger clips on the controller boards.  Some controller packages had triggers that were missing, on a few orders.  Triggers were broken or not molded correctly on some others.  A battery cover was completely missing on one.  one the battery cover did not stay in, though there was nothing wrong with the cover nor the controller itself, just molded badly and made it loose on the battery compartment (black carbon one).  I bought these to enhance sales for my controller business and it took forever to sell them all, I had a few that came back multiple times, buttons not aligning correctly ect...

I did ask for replacements - was promised replacement parts for missing, broken or not molded correctly parts - never got them.

I would say I have not seen a post by this guy, for this product, since last year about this time.

Out of the 10-15 controller I would say I had no issues with about 60-70% of the shells I bought, But I remember having quite a few that were tricky, or messed up.

limtk55

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 03:24:00 AM »

R u located in manhattan?

limtk55

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »

bump