xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Supersdude1691's Bst- Cheap Xbr Xenon's!  (Read 1657 times)

nyy622

• Archived User
Supersdude1691's Bst- Cheap Xbr Xenon's!
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »

dibs on a xenon  tongue.gif

i sent you a pm.

jacumja

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »

I just sent this guy a 3rd email and he's had my console for well over a week and a half. No response, no paypal invoice and no idea what the f.ck is going on. Funny thing is he replied same day to all of my emails from the same mail account I contacted him from prior to mailing it to him. I don't care how good your work is guy when people trust you enough to mail you a $500 console the least you can do is respond to one of 3 emails from them. You could even send them the invoice like you said you would do. If your so busy you could tell people up front what to expect.

I'd really like a response from you as to what the story is with my ps3. If your going to fix it, then give me a time frame and an invoice. If not you can mail it back at your cost with a tracking number.

Before any of you jump my sh.t I simply expect a little respect and a returned email telling me anything. You could simply respond hey I'm slammed I'll try to get to it by xx of xxxx, thanks. This is not cool making people wonder what's going on with the systems. The worst part is I have 4 more that need to go and this one was simply a trial run. I'd say trial failed.

[email protected]

vortechblown306

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »

Yea man I sent him money for a xenon and he refunded it back and said this..... Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, I will no longer be able to fill your order for a JTAG console, so I'm refunding your payment. I'm so very sorry for any inconvenience this causes.. I sent it via goods and paid the 3% and he refunded the entire thing back so I dont know whats up.

WorldFormula

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

Can you reball a CPU from one console onto another console? I have a jtaggable Falcon that is bricked for some reason, gonna try one more thing, but if that doesn't work the CPU's need to be swapped. Let me know, thanks.

supersdude1691

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(WorldFormula @ Jun 9 2010, 08:37 PM) View Post

Can you reball a CPU from one console onto another console? I have a jtaggable Falcon that is bricked for some reason, gonna try one more thing, but if that doesn't work the CPU's need to be swapped. Let me know, thanks.

yes i can, PM me for details

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »

PM'd you. I have several console's that I would like reballed or reflowed. What's your payment method?

Turfster

Twis7eD

• Archived User
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2010, 01:25:00 AM »

I would also like a bunch of my consoles reflowed. I have already emailed you, but I never got a response back. If I don't catch you here on Xbox-Scene, then hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to you on AIM sometime soon.

Jordan23

• Archived User
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »

Hey man, your inbox is full and I need to know what's up with the mobos I sent you. Please let me know what's going on.

Ryan S

• Archived User
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(jacumja @ Jun 22 2010, 11:50 AM) View Post

I just wanted to update everyone as to my ps3 that I sent to Sam to be Reballed.

I mailed it from Myrtle Beach to him in Oveido Florida on the 29 of last month.

I sent him several emails over the next week and a half after I tracked it and saw he got it.

I finally got a reply on Tuesday June 8, I had not expected him to have even gotten to it I just wanted to paying him so he would.

He emailed me back that day after me jumping on him on here and stated this. I understood and was actually going to send him another ps3 to try.

Hey jason, i realize i've screwed up pretty bad here in the case of your repair and I do apologize. I am extremely busy over here with a part time job, tons of repairs and school full time. I know I should have emailed or contacted you sooner and i'm sorry. I have worked on your console though (last night) but wasn't able to get it going, When I receieved your console, it showed me YLOD, I couldn't get it to boot. This is not uncommon on ps3's, the pixelation issue you described is basically a precursor to the YLOD. After a RSX reflow, no change, after a Cell reflow, no change, I even changed out all 8 prodalyzers and still the console boots to YLOD, from my experience, those are the most common causes of PS3 problems, and if they didn't work, I doubt anything will. I'm going to be shipping your console back (at my expense of course) tomorrow.

Again, I realize i've screwed up and you have every right to be angry and I apologize.

Sam McAlister.

If you'll notice he say's he was going to send it back to me on the 8th of June. It is now the 22nd and I would have gotten a that box in 3 days if he mailed it cheap. I have chatted with this guy and he seemed interested in trying to get better with time management and organization. I even offered to help him organize his messages and his work in a manner to fix all of this. Unfortunately I don't think grr.gif  it has sunk in and at this point I won't be using his service again and I definetly don't recommend you do either unless you want to be fxcked in the axx with a roll of quarters like I have. It's pretty obvious that he has no intention of mailing my ps3 back.

Thats sucks. It took 1 week to get my Xenon Jtag and it works like a charm. I wouldn't say I don't recommend him because I haven't had any problems with him yet. He's just busy but I would be pissed if I were you too.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]